View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
albert 1970
Dogsey Junior
Male 

10-09-2011, 12:22 AM

Fellow dog walkers - got the hots for any?

when walking your dog,you tend to see a lot of the same people,anyone got a little crush on a fellow walker!...i have lol,shes ggaaawwwgguuss!!!!i got a nice smile today too lol!!!!
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

10-09-2011, 01:12 AM
There used to be a very attractive lad with a Staffy where I used to live.. but alas, I only ever saw him when I was in my dog walking clothes and carrying poo bags

ETA: And not a dog walker but I once bumped into a boy I was seeing when walking my dog. Unfortunately I had just crawled through mud/cow manure to fetch my dog who had crawled under a fence and got stuck. We didn't see much of each other after that..
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2011, 01:16 AM
oh boy, there used to be a chap who walked his choc lab in the local park, I think every female dog owner over 30 fancied him including me.

We did get friendly and I invited him to my frriend's housewarming party, after about a year of getting to know him, making sure he was single, hetero, usual stuff.

Unfortunately after too many cocktails at the party I kind of made a pass at him and he politely fled. Credit to him, he pretended that never happened but he maintained a distance after.

Never again. Too embarrassing, and what's more, it's not fair on your dog to lose a bluddy good playmate through human hormonal incompence.
HollyG1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-09-2011, 01:27 AM
nah they're all over 50 around here and i'm 19...... lol
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2011, 06:10 AM
Yes, we used to have a gawjuss vet with 3 goldies that I used to bump into a lot and the lady I walked with at the time was head over heels, she'd go all silly on me after we'd met up with him I think somebody might have a bit of a crush on me though, coz the other morning he piped up with "Helen, how come you manage to look so darn gorgeous this time of the morning"!!! I don't of course, but beauty must really be in the eye of the beholder lol!
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2011, 07:03 AM
I find that, like me, most dog walkers tend to be ensconced in incredibly fabulous and revealing clothes.....

Such as

Wellies or Walking Boots
Waterproof trousers
Jackets with hoods
Hats
Gloves
Scarves

It is thus difficult to assess, IME, the potential totty factor.
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

10-09-2011, 07:09 AM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
I find that, like me, most dog walkers tend to be ensconced in incredibly fabulous and revealing clothes.....

Such as

Wellies or Walking Boots
Waterproof trousers
Jackets with hoods
Hats
Gloves
Scarves

It is thus difficult to assess, IME, the potential totty factor.
Its not all about looks Smokeybear

Maybe thats what does it for you? more for the imagination or something like that lol
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2011, 07:12 AM
I'm happily married so no looking for me!
(though I do comment on cyclist's bums when I'm in the car with Jamie )

I suppose you could also look at what they've got on the other end of the lead and assess their personality/compatability from that?
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2011, 07:16 AM
Ohhhh yes! There is a VERY handsome guy that I bump into regularly...he's really nice...but the dog he walks?? Some sort of little floppy doodle thing with a diamante pink collar...I havent worked out whether its his girlfriends dog or he is gay! But anyhow, I have a boyfriend!
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2011, 07:18 AM
Originally Posted by Pawsonboard View Post
Its not all about looks Smokeybear
It is for me...............
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »