Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2009, 07:59 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Thanks Lucky, she makes me permanently smile this little girl of mine!
She's growing up so quickly, H. I find myself amazed, looking at recent photos. Bet you do too.
xxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2009, 08:21 PM
She certainly is Lucky, but the best part for me is, she's actually maturing as well as growing, she listens now, she's almost like an adult dog ..... well, sometimes!!! The puppy bit was all very nice, but this part is just fantastic!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2009, 08:29 PM
I thought I already commented on this but apparently I must have been sidetracked!

Brilliant pics, I got mine a pool too as none of the wimps will swim, so I thought i'd get them used to it at home and they will do nothing but drink it, i'm lucky to get their front paws in it! WIMPS!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2009, 09:11 PM
Aww that's a shame Kel, they don't know what fun they're missing your lot!! xxx
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

25-05-2009, 09:23 PM
Absolutely brilliant photos, Helena. Georgie is simply gorgeous - the 3rd one from the top, his face is a study!! Zena is a real honey. Love the one at the side of the pool where she is keeking to the side of her!! (8th pic down I think).

Both are gorgeous dogs. Zena is growing up fast and hugs and cuddles to her and to Georgie.

And to you as well

Take care.
skilaki
Almost a Veteran
Female 

26-05-2009, 08:26 AM
Aw look at Georgie having a peaceful paddle, and little zena trying to pluck up the courage to get her ball back lol. I think I'm defo going to get one for my lot now. Cox will be like zena I'm sure, but Belle will jump right in and lie down in the water!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2009, 09:20 AM
Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
Absolutely brilliant photos, Helena. Georgie is simply gorgeous - the 3rd one from the top, his face is a study!! Zena is a real honey. Love the one at the side of the pool where she is keeking to the side of her!! (8th pic down I think).

Both are gorgeous dogs. Zena is growing up fast and hugs and cuddles to her and to Georgie.

And to you as well

Take care.
Thanks Rose, and you picked my two favourite too! Georgie's face is a picture in that photo, as if to say "oh for God's sake somebody stop her"!!! As for Zena giving me the eye like that, well she's always doing that!!! xxxxx

Originally Posted by skilaki View Post
Aw look at Georgie having a peaceful paddle, and little zena trying to pluck up the courage to get her ball back lol. I think I'm defo going to get one for my lot now. Cox will be like zena I'm sure, but Belle will jump right in and lie down in the water!
Thanks skilaki, and yes you must get one! Zena adored it the next day, but sadly, she murdered it not long after!!! Bless her!
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2009, 09:46 AM
Ah bless her. She'll get there. I love how much she loves her ball. I've yet to find a toy that Ivan loves as much as an empty plastic bottle xx
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-05-2009, 10:14 AM
Great pics, looks like they love the pool, if we had one Brinley would sit in it all day, and Betty would never go anywhere near it she hates water as much as Brin loves it!
Ruthlynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2009, 10:52 AM
Brilliant pictures!!

Ruthie
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >