View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2011, 08:11 PM
Oh poor Star, that's one real unhappy face she's got there today, but I'm sure she'll forgive you Carole, even though that look is telling you there's no hope of that! All the best with those results and good luck with this poor little sausage, look at that face!
rik
Dogsey Junior
Male 

22-03-2011, 08:17 PM
Originally Posted by Carole View Post

Hope I am forgiven soon
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2011, 08:29 PM
Awww poor Star, she looks so sad - reminds me of Monty when he had his biopsy. I thought he'd never forgive me.

I hope she feels better soon and doesn't have to wear the collar for too long.
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-03-2011, 08:39 AM
Thanks all

Looks like I have been forgiven now with a little help from salmon and prawn nature diet
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2011, 09:16 PM
Aww Bless She's beautiful Really hope she's feeling better soon.......Thanks for sharing x
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2011, 09:20 PM
aww I didnt realise Carole, she has a matching scar to Bruno by the looks of things,. Bruno doesnt have a buster as he cant reach the stitches as he is too muscley as the nurse put it ( i think she might have meant chunky!! and didnt want to hurt his feelings
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2011, 11:35 PM
Originally Posted by Carole View Post
Thanks all

It looks like it was just a fatty lump this time round. Its away for testing just to be 100% sure though. Unfortunately it was too small and mobile to get a needle aspiration from and as Star had a mast cell tumour removed last year it was best removed and tested.

She is 8 years now
Sorry to hear she had a MCT last year, that must have been a real worry for you.

I had a notion she was near in age to Katie but not as old as Rosie. Katie is 6. Fingers crossed for her that all is well.
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

31-03-2011, 04:23 PM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Aww Bless She's beautiful Really hope she's feeling better soon.......Thanks for sharing x
Thank you She is feeling much better now

Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
aww I didnt realise Carole, she has a matching scar to Bruno by the looks of things,. Bruno doesnt have a buster as he cant reach the stitches as he is too muscley as the nurse put it ( i think she might have meant chunky!! and didnt want to hurt his feelings
Hope Bruno is doing well Its tough seeing them with their wounds.

Originally Posted by Velvetboxers View Post
Sorry to hear she had a MCT last year, that must have been a real worry for you.

I had a notion she was near in age to Katie but not as old as Rosie. Katie is 6. Fingers crossed for her that all is well.
I think Finn is the same age as Katie. He was 6 in February.

Star had a little fleshing looking lump only about half a cm for a few months or so, it looked like nothing but suddenly changed colour and the aspirate showed mast cells. It was a scary time but it came back as grade 1 and completely gone with very good margins.

The report is back and its just a lipoma so very relieved right now

She is much happier now

majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 02:11 PM
Aww bless poor Star , great news on the report though Carole, that must be a huge weight of your mind.x
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 02:14 PM
So glad it was nothing serious...Bless her
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3