Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2010, 05:22 AM

Good morning everyone - Tuesday!

Morning all,

Another chilly one and apparently a cloudy one today. Sadly I am unable to refute the Met Office’s prediction as it’s as black as your hat out there at the moment.

Had a good day yesterday, even if it was a bit manic. Unfortunately, I have a member of staff who isn’t quite up to the task........ very disappointing..... but I haven’t given up hope just yet.....

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
Flirtation...Attention without intention.
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2010, 05:28 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all, tipping it down here, i have a few reports to do today so head down and get on with it.

Have a great day everyone and stay safe
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2010, 05:31 AM
Morning

It's very dark, cold and raining here this morning.......

I haven't been to bed again, couldn't sleep even if I did, my hips hurt too much

Hope the memeber of staff in question starts pulling their finger out, and soon.

Happy Tuesday all x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2010, 05:49 AM
Originally Posted by Lizzy23 View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all, tipping it down here, i have a few reports to do today so head down and get on with it.

Have a great day everyone and stay safe
Morning Liz - dry here, so far.....

Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Morning

It's very dark, cold and raining here this morning.......

I haven't been to bed again, couldn't sleep even if I did, my hips hurt too much

Hope the memeber of staff in question starts pulling their finger out, and soon.

Happy Tuesday all x
Morning Lou - hugs honey, hope the pain eases for you x0x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-10-2010, 06:27 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

It was very dark here when I got out of bed too it is now beginning to get light and so far so good although a little chilly.

Hope your member of staff proves you wrong Vicki and starts to fall into place soon.

We are off to Colchester today for a wander. Gorden is on holiday this week as he would of been if still working so we decided we would take a few days of going out places in between getting his office ready.

Michael has been in London over the weekend and has an interview today. I will say this for him he may get himself into some scrapes but he doesn't hang about when finding a new job.

Hope your hips ease soon Lou.

Have a good day all.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2010, 06:31 AM
Morning all! I don't know if there is a special place to say this but would like to thank all those who sent me birthday greetings today. And once again thank all those who helped me through a very black period with my last beloved dog just before she died.
And I would like to know how to change my profile too!
Have a lovely Tuesday.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2010, 06:31 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

It was very dark here when I got out of bed too it is now beginning to get light and so far so good although a little chilly.

Hope your member of staff proves you wrong Vicki and starts to fall into place soon.

We are off to Colchester today for a wander. Gorden is on holiday this week as he would of been if still working so we decided we would take a few days of going out places in between getting his office ready.

Michael has been in London over the weekend and has an interview today. I will say this for him he may get himself into some scrapes but he doesn't hang about when finding a new job.

Hope your hips ease soon Lou.

Have a good day all.
Morning Lynn - hope you and Gorden enjoy your day, and good luck to Michael x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2010, 06:33 AM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Morning all! I don't know if there is a special place to say this but would like to thank all those who sent me birthday greetings today. And once again thank all those who helped me through a very black period with my last beloved dog just before she died.
And I would like to know how to change my profile too!
Have a lovely Tuesday.
Morning Pat - go into User CP on the left hand side - you can change bits of your profile from there
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2010, 06:40 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Wet and windy here today and dark! Just need to go to the shops to return something from last week then back home in the warm and dry.

Sorry to hear about your staffing issues. Fingers crossed the situation improves for you

Have a good Tuesday all
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2010, 07:01 AM
Thank you Vicki - it's been 2 yrs since my Cavvy died but I will be tearing up every time I read that I still 'own her' on here if I don't change it!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >