View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
cayugawolf
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-10-2006, 08:58 PM
Sounds like our house! Ice is having hugs on the living room floor with Barry and the oldest cat. Ranger is asleep in his crate, I'm in here with PC and the kids are upstairs!
Now where did that wine glass go!
Lynn
sammymax
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-10-2006, 09:04 PM
My little Lula's stitches come out tomorrow after 10 days (pictures here) and she's been as bright as a button and is recovering extremely well. It is a HUGE operation for a bitch but dogs constantly surprise us how well they cope. I'm sure she'll be OK and you'll be so relieved that you'll spoil her rotten
rosegallagher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2006, 09:28 PM
I am sure she will be fine donna , make sure you weigh her at the vets when your there to make sure.Mine have all recovered really quickly when they've been spayed, the to you & zuki. anaesthetics are really good now & they come round quickly huni , hugs from me & the girls
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

25-10-2006, 09:38 PM
Please try not to worry I know it is a big thing for a bitch to go through but if my oldie at 11 years survived it I am sure your young dog will. Know it is easy to say don't worry and my thoughts are with you for and her for next week. It will be over before you know it and she will bounce back so quickly you will wonder why you were so upset in the first place. Dogs are so good at this sort of thing. Do get in some aloe vera juice and add it to her drinking water as this helps healing from the inside and just helps things along.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-10-2006, 10:52 PM
Hi Zuba just remember this is the operation the vets do most and are the most practised at...

Of course you are bound to worry and yes there are risks but these are minimal.

Keep yourself busy and prepare a nice easily digested meal of rice and chicken for Zuki who may be feeling a little fragile after the anaesthetic and the time will soon pass..
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2006, 06:18 AM
We do tend to fret honey - it's in our nature - been there, done that, several times. Never had any problems and I'm sure you won't either. Hugs xx
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3