View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 03:09 PM
I wouldnt have noticed any difference!! I did after about five mins looking at it to see if one side was shorter...it is a bit but never would have known unless you said
You look lovely dont worry!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 03:10 PM
I have curly hair and to be fair it is very hard to cut curly hair as I assume she cuts it wet (and you don't know how it will curl then) does she then tidy it up when dry?

I think if it were me i'd just go elsewhere tbh, I hate confrontation!
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 03:12 PM
Just called. Stylist is with a client so have decided to call back and chat to the manager tmrw when she's in. I wont make a fuss I'll just explain that the trouble I'm having is that M does it different each time and I'm not sure what to do as I want to keep using them. See what she suggests.

Unless I should spk to M direct first?

Argh, why am I so crap at this!!
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 03:14 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
I have curly hair and to be fair it is very hard to cut curly hair as I assume she cuts it wet (and you don't know how it will curl then) does she then tidy it up when dry?

I think if it were me i'd just go elsewhere tbh, I hate confrontation!
It is hard I know and I think the length was because I had it done during the heatwave week and by the time she got the the right side it had dried abit.

The trouble is, if she cuts the layers the wrong way it's too thick and busy around my ears, like spaniel ears!! That's what I don't like about it but not being a hairdresser it's hard to tell her what to do about it.
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 03:22 PM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! Iso is scary.

I would love curly hair!

My hair is awful generally and I've had VERY bad hairdressers who mangled my 'style' on a regular basis!

I finally found my dream hairdresser and it was wonderful, then she emigrated to Aus... but the advice she gave me was that you should never put up with a bad hairdresser - tell them that things are not right, otherwise how will they learn?
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 03:33 PM
So shall I speak to the woman who does it or chat to the mngr?
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 04:36 PM
do you think the humidity is making your hair look worse just now?

I have curly hair believe it or not, but I straighten it with the good old ghd's In the really hot weather though it still pings up and I have to go at it a couple of times a day
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 04:38 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
do you think the humidity is making your hair look worse just now?

I have curly hair believe it or not, but I straighten it with the good old ghd's In the really hot weather though it still pings up and I have to go at it a couple of times a day
Possibly, I have thought that. There is defo something wrong with the cut though. when I run my hands over it it just feels too 'heavy' below the ears, which wont help the look at all!!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 04:41 PM
if you have ghd's it could be a good idea to straighten it to see the diff in lenght of each side, and to show how the layers are done?
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 04:43 PM
It's dead straight when wet (no GHDs) and taht's when you can see how bad it is!!

I just wish I knew HOW to cut it so I could tell her.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >