Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2011, 09:30 PM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
Love the line up, so bad it's gonna be great
Yes I think there will be some clashes, well I hope so. Something not right with Tara Reid, she seems to be slurring, I think she is either drunk or high. Can't put my finger on it yet.
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2011, 09:35 PM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
Yes I think there will be some clashes, well I hope so. Something not right with Tara Reid, she seems to be slurring, I think she is either drunk or high. Can't put my finger on it yet.
yes I noticed that too I think the most annoying ones are going to be Jedward & the baywatch woman.........& the big fat gypsy father boxer..........actually they will all annoy me, that's why I watch it
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2011, 09:42 PM
Same here, my o/h takes the p... out of me because I get so wound up with some of them. He asks me why I watch it if I get so annoyed about the housemates, but that is part of the fun isn't it?
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-08-2011, 09:51 PM
Originally Posted by galty View Post
If you have no TV in the house but own a computer/Mobile phone you still have to have a TV licence

http://www.tvlicensing.co.uk/check-if-you-need-one
thats not quite correct.

you only need a Tv licence for your PC etc IF you watch Tv shows live.

if you click on a show on yr PC that is live you get a message saying dont watch this if you dont have a licence. if you do, then you are logged and known to have broken law.

if you watch same show on iplayers afterward, you are fine.

i have ditched my TV licence and watched many shows online afterward, no probs, as i am legal.

your link says the same thing if you follow the wording carefully.
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-08-2011, 09:56 PM
Originally Posted by krlyr View Post
Only if you use them to watch live TV, some won't have the capabilities to do it without extra hardware. The problem is if you have the equipment to receive it, it's hard to prove you don't do it - my brother's been arguing with the TV license people as he has a TV but never watches live TV (watching a recorded show, e.g. on-demand, is fine without a license) but they're saying he has the equipment to
then remove all tellys from the house, invite them round to check, then watch the same shows on various websites -.
sorted

funny enough, we never ever had an inspection. even though we welcomed one
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2011, 11:10 PM
Originally Posted by Krusewalker View Post
then remove all tellys from the house, invite them round to check, then watch the same shows on various websites -.
sorted

funny enough, we never ever had an inspection. even though we welcomed one
Yet I was hounded when I had neither tv nor computer, apparently we had an aerial therefore we had the means to watch tv even if we didn't have one My mum went through the same thing 30+ years ago. My hubby was pulled before we got married for not having one despite his being covered as he was in barracks.

I'd get rid of my tv tomorrow if it wasn't for the fact it's used for playing playstation and wii games on.
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-08-2011, 07:00 AM
Originally Posted by sarah1983 View Post
Yet I was hounded when I had neither tv nor computer, apparently we had an aerial therefore we had the means to watch tv even if we didn't have one My mum went through the same thing 30+ years ago. My hubby was pulled before we got married for not having one despite his being covered as he was in barracks.

I'd get rid of my tv tomorrow if it wasn't for the fact it's used for playing playstation and wii games on.
canyou play your games on your PC

once they have inspected yr property and seen no tv's on site, nothing they can legally do to you
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-08-2011, 06:19 PM
I don't see the sense with putting bb on if were only going to be able to watch one hour an evening of it due to them making the decision to axe the live feed!!!!

I was really looking forward to paying and watching it on my laptop when I wanted to in the day and evening!! Really gutted!!!!! Bad decision channel 5.
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-08-2011, 06:30 PM
Originally Posted by Asti View Post
I don't see the sense with putting bb on if were only going to be able to watch one hour an evening of it due to them making the decision to axe the live feed!!!!

I was really looking forward to paying and watching it on my laptop when I wanted to in the day and evening!! Really gutted!!!!! Bad decision channel 5.
you are actually upset because you cannot watch people sitting around or sleeping any hour of the day

surely the highlights programme is the only bit worth watching as it actually cobbles together all the bits where something actually happened?
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-08-2011, 06:45 PM
Originally Posted by Krusewalker View Post
you are actually upset because you cannot watch people sitting around or sleeping any hour of the day

surely the highlights programme is the only bit worth watching as it actually cobbles together all the bits where something actually happened?
With the hour programme you only see the bits they want you to see, whereas with the live feed the celebs are never knowing when they are being watched. By the way I'm not interested in watching them sleep. I don't mind watching them eat, I learnt how to eat spagetti properly watching Vaness Feltz eating it last year.

BB is like Marmite, you either love it or hate it.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >