Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

16-06-2008, 10:37 AM

Loki up at the Field on Sunday

It has been a while since Loki had her pics taken, my friend came yesterday and took us up to the field. It was great to see Loki running around so well, after her bad fits 2 weeks ago (she had 24 fits from the Sunday thru' to the Tuesday and I got her into the vet hospital and got her back next day. She was so exhausted) but to see her yesterday so healthy looking was a treat. Sorry I haven't been on much lately but have been busy. My friend took these pics of her, I love the last one of her. Fingers crossed she will be fit free for another while (they are a curse).

http://www.dejavuphoto.net/Photograp...8/IMG_0442.jpg

http://www.dejavuphoto.net/Photograp...8/IMG_0459.jpg

http://www.dejavuphoto.net/Photograp...8/IMG_0486.jpg

http://www.dejavuphoto.net/Photograp...8/IMG_0589.jpg
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2008, 10:42 AM
Hi Rosy, they are absolutely stunning pictures of Loki I really hope your beautiful girl remains fit and healthy & fingers crossed she doesn't have any more fits.
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

Great pics of Loki

Sorry to hear that she has not been keeping to well. Fingers crossed for a fit free summer
AussieGeek
Almost a Veteran
Female 

She is so beautiful!! I love that she always has something in her mouth
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2008, 10:46 AM
Wow, Wow, Wow and Wow again! You friend certainly takes some beautiful pics of Loki, but then she is a beautiful subject!

She certainly likes her frisby!
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

16-06-2008, 11:25 AM
Love the pics, especially the last one "Life is just one BIG Grin" to the lovely Loki. So glad she is over the recent lot of fits Rosemary and so nice to see her bounding with health.

I feel so sorry for you both. It is such a shame that any dog has to suffer these and especially such a lovely girl with such a love of life as Loki.

Big cuddles to her from me and the gang and hope she is fit free for a long time to come

Thanks for the share.
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2008, 11:52 AM
Stunning pics as always, she is such a beautiful girl
Sorry to hear about her health again, finger crossed it is a long time before she suffers again.
She looks so healthy and happy
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2008, 11:52 AM
Fabulous pics as always of Loki - she makes me smile as she always seem to be smiling and having such fun with her toys.

Here's hoping she has fit free times ahead.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2008, 12:17 PM
So sorry to hear she is still fitting.......................but have to say I swooned at that last picture..............AWESOME
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

16-06-2008, 06:08 PM
Originally Posted by Trixybird View Post
Hi Rosy, they are absolutely stunning pictures of Loki I really hope your beautiful girl remains fit and healthy & fingers crossed she doesn't have any more fits.
Many thanks Trixy, it is such a shame that she suffers from epilepsy, she is such a wee trooper and even when she comes out of the fits, she smiles at me!! Fingers are crossed and many thanks again.

Originally Posted by Carole View Post
Great pics of Loki

Sorry to hear that she has not been keeping to well. Fingers crossed for a fit free summer
Thank you Carole, I hope she does as well. Take care.

Originally Posted by AussieGeek View Post
She is so beautiful!! I love that she always has something in her mouth
Oh she does love her toys - even at 5 am in the mornings!! Many thanks for your kind response Take care.

Originally Posted by shaza View Post
Wow, Wow, Wow and Wow again! You friend certainly takes some beautiful pics of Loki, but then she is a beautiful subject!

She certainly likes her frisby!
Aw thank you Shaza, Loki loves her pics being taken and poses for them My friend does capture her expressions well She really loves her frisby!! Take care.

Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
Love the pics, especially the last one "Life is just one BIG Grin" to the lovely Loki. So glad she is over the recent lot of fits Rosemary and so nice to see her bounding with health.

I feel so sorry for you both. It is such a shame that any dog has to suffer these and especially such a lovely girl with such a love of life as Loki.

Big cuddles to her from me and the gang and hope she is fit free for a long time to come

Thanks for the share.
Aw many thanks, Eunice Loki loves life and even coming out of those horrid fits, she smiles!! When I give her her medication (she is now on 3 Phenobarbs in the morning and 3 in the evening, as well as the Potassium Bromide in the morning and the milk thistle, she gives me a paw and opens her mouth wide for me to pop them down - she is a poppet!

Many thanks again and hope you are hail and hearty

Take care.

Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
Stunning pics as always, she is such a beautiful girl
Sorry to hear about her health again, finger crossed it is a long time before she suffers again.
She looks so healthy and happy
Many thanks LH for your response and Loki is a happy lass. Those fits are awful and I too hope it is a long time before she suffers more. It was great to see her running so free and happy again.

Thanks again. Take care.

Originally Posted by rachelsetters View Post
Fabulous pics as always of Loki - she makes me smile as she always seem to be smiling and having such fun with her toys.

Here's hoping she has fit free times ahead.
Many thanks, Rachel. Loki loves her toys and even in here, she always has one of her squeeky toys in her mouth!!

I hope those blasted fits won't come back for a long time, as well. They are a curse.

Again, many thanks. Take care.

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
So sorry to hear she is still fitting.......................but have to say I swooned at that last picture..............AWESOME
Those were quite bad and a lot of clusters over the 2 days, it was a pity that it was the holiday weekend because the vet was closed. Hence the reason she didn't go into his hospital until the Tuesday. They don't even stop during the night, so I was sleepless for 2 nights and even on the Tuesday as well, as I was worrying about her. However, fingers crossed she will be fit free for another while!

I love the last pic of her - that is just Loki looking out!!

Many thanks again. Take care.

And, Loki sends her thanks to each of you as well
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >