Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2006, 12:12 PM

F.a.o Patch (and everyone too)

Patch how can I thank you?
The certs are fab, we will be holding a fun night on monday and I will post photos as soon as I get home, there will be a fancy dress comp and other fun n games. It will be so much better with all the donations from forum members, I have extra trophies with the money saved. so happy faces all round,
sorry I have not been on all week I have had a rotten flu,
again thanks patch for your hard work you really are kind
also thanks to all the forum members that gave rosettes your all great.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2006, 12:16 PM
Sorry to hear you have been ill Shona - your norty ways were missed in the chatroom Hope you are feeling a lot better now anyway
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2006, 12:30 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
Sorry to hear you have been ill Shona - your norty ways were missed in the chatroom Hope you are feeling a lot better now anyway

FOXY I only go to the chat room for an education, and did you not get voted the nortyest or one of the nortyest forum members as I recall I did not even make the nominees(sp) Pure as the driven snow me
X shona X
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2006, 03:40 PM
Phew, thank goodness !
Worrying people like that !
Dont do it again
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2006, 08:44 PM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
FOXY I only go to the chat room for an education, and did you not get voted the nortyest or one of the nortyest forum members as I recall I did not even make the nominees(sp) Pure as the driven snow me
X shona X
Nooooo I think Rob 'won' in the end - he got 20 and I only got 15 I think so Rob's the nortiest
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2006, 10:25 AM
Patch I have just printed the special merit award and It looks soooo professional, I bought Ivory card last night as I thought it would compliment the colours and it looks bloody brilliant Im gob smacked cant wait to see the faces on that lot tonight. will post the photos about 10 tonight for you to see how good they are

oohh im all excited now
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2006, 07:56 PM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
Patch I have just printed the special merit award and It looks soooo professional, I bought Ivory card last night as I thought it would compliment the colours and it looks bloody brilliant Im gob smacked cant wait to see the faces on that lot tonight. will post the photos about 10 tonight for you to see how good they are

oohh im all excited now
I`m chuffed to bits, thank you for allowing me the opportunity to do them Ivory card for the colour scheme is a *perfect* choice, nice one

Sorry everyone, Shona and I know what we`re on about

It will be after class by the time you read this so I hope everyone had a great time and lots of fun, can`t wait to see their pics