Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2014, 08:15 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily (Tues)

Good morning all on the wet and miserable Tues morning.
Today I shall be making pasties. the proper Devon ones, none of the Cornish rubbish Pity 4Lz is no longer around!
See you all later.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2014, 08:25 AM
Good morning Nippy Jen, it sure is a cold one this morning. Made sure the bird seed and peanut holders are full. Walked Amber and now waiting for Tesco to deliver. Looks like we have rain later. Shame much better cold and bright. I'll be round for the pasties later.

Have a good day all, stay safe, dry and warm and above all well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2014, 08:28 AM
Morning Nippy and Moyra and anyone else that posts at the same time as me and those that come on before noon. Then it will be good afternoon. Chilly here. Tyto was a happy bunny this morning as he met up with his westie girlie Skye. Love the sound of Pasties but how do they differ from Cornish ones? Have been asked if I would like to go to a production of Under Milk wood. Must look it up as I can't really remember what it is about. Anyone on here know?
Well off to do some sorting out of pressies. ttfn Have a good day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-11-2014, 08:29 AM
Morning Nippy Jen and Moyra. Dillon let me have a much needed lie-in this morning after yesterdays very early start.
Very cold here but dry for a change, will need one of those lovely hot pasties when I get back from my walk with Dillon Nippy Jen.
Well done having already been out Moyra.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

Morning brenda we posted at the same time.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

Good morning Nippy and all to follow

Pastie Yes please nippy that's lunch sorted lol hope the heatings still ok and your nice and toastie
Cold and damp here this morning
Oh and muppets off at 11so making the most of the last hairy snuggles ,collecting the munsters later their on their happy holibobs here till the 10
Other than that nothing planed
Hope everyone is hail and hearty ,including doglets if not get better soon
Kettle just pinged coffee time
Take care stay safe what ever your up to xxxxx
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-11-2014, 08:32 AM
Good morning Moyra Brenda Lynn
Hope you all have a good day
I'll make the coffee to go along with Nippy's pasties lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-11-2014, 08:36 AM
Morning Norma yes please may need a small nip of something alcoholic in there, we have fog too.
Enjoy the snuggles with the Muppets and enjoy the Munsters when they arrive.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2014, 08:36 AM
Morning Lynn, Brenda and Norma. Yes Lynn, Amber wanted out early this morning before even eating which is unusual for her. Nippy Jen, reckon you are going to have to make extra pasties with us all wanting some.

Under Milkwood by Dylan Thomas, if I remember rightly is set amongst a mining community. It is so long ago I find it hard to remember.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2014, 08:50 AM
You will all have to be quick, Brian eats them as they come out the oven virtually
Brenda the only difference between the pasties is the way they are crimped. Devon ones are crimped on the top and Cornish ones on the side Mine are Devon pasties because they be made in Devon me 'andsome!
Glad you had a lie in Lynn.
Norma, coffee and pastie sounds just about right especially with a "nip" from Lynn!
There will probably be enough Moyra. We have a good system. I make the pastry whilst Brian cuts up the veg. Works well!

Oh btw I'm going to say this really quietly, the boiler is still working
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 > Last »