View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2014, 11:33 AM
I'm not working at the moment.. but I can't help but wonder how much worse he will be when I am back at work! The dogs then are left from 8 am - 12.30 when the dog walker comes and takes them out, then they are left again from 1.30 till I get home at 5.30 ...
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-07-2014, 11:52 AM
Sounds to me he is a little interested in your comings and goings. Seems a bit stalkerish to me I wouldn't be happy having a neighbour asking me those questions.
My reply would be are you my dad now ?
We have two little cavaliers next door that are always barking I find I have got use to it and Dillon barks sometimes no one round here seems to complain its a very doggy place here. There is not often during the day there isn't a dog barking somewhere.
I would imagine it would be hard t keep them indoors especially in this weather I know Dillon would not like it.

If he has called the police which I doubt I would mention to them the questions he keeps asking you. If anyone needs to move it sounds like them to one of these new set ups for over 55's only.
LMost
Dogsey Senior
Male 

27-07-2014, 04:11 AM
What or are there any noise ordinance where your at?

Know a lot of the uk laws are different than us, but here it is sun up till 1hr after sundown inside city limits.

Past that maybe it's time to take the bull by the horns and confront the matter, he does not need to know the details of your life or what your doing, and you may need to bluntly inform him of that.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2