Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Zuba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 11:30 AM

The death penalty for humans?

I am wondering what peoples views on the death penalty for serious crime are. I was just reading the pitbull thread and was wondering if the people who have said that the dogs should be wiped out for murder and such like that the same people believe that humans who murder should be too?
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-12-2007, 11:42 AM
I have said in the past that the death penalty should only be used in cases of 100% proof, sadly there isnt 100% proof and as shown with a few murder cases in the past 10-15 years there has been some big miscarriage of justice
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 11:56 AM
Without a doubt where 100% proven guilty yes,xxxxx
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 12:00 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Without a doubt where 100% proven guilty yes,xxxxx
i agree

also rapists, paedophiles etc should be given the death sentence too.

not much room in these prisons for the sickos - detroy them -

bring back hanging - make them suffer just like their victims have done
Zuba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 12:06 PM
I can see your point but people have spent years in prison who were proved guilty and later released when new evidence has come to light or as and when forensics improved. So unless there is a confession, and usually that comes under the agreement that the death penalty is not pursued, how can we be 100%?
Kanikula
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 12:24 PM
Many that live deserve death; and some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them?
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 12:26 PM
I'm sure you could get 100% guilty if you got a confession, plus forensics, plus fingerprints, dna etc. etc. 100% proof, kill the ba**ards that's what I say. What good are they to society in any shape or form, costing us money to keep in prison, plus being let out after 10 years even if they've raped and murdered! That's blooming ridiculous in my view, I'd rather see them dead! All of them!!! That includes anyone who has malisciously tortured and killed a defenceless animal, same thing to me, so kill him too! I'm in one of them today I think!!!!
Zuba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 12:32 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I'm sure you could get 100% guilty if you got a confession, plus forensics, plus fingerprints, dna etc. etc. 100% proof, kill the ba**ards that's what I say. What good are they to society in any shape or form, costing us money to keep in prison, plus being let out after 10 years even if they've raped and murdered! That's blooming ridiculous in my view, I'd rather see them dead! All of them!!! That includes anyone who has malisciously tortured and killed a defenceless animal, same thing to me, so kill him too! I'm in one of them today I think!!!!
Has someone p***** you off today?
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 12:35 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
agree 100%!!!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 12:39 PM
Lol! Yes, the pub across the road, playing loud music till 1 o'clock last night, and everyone who left from midnight shouting and bawling in the car park (how I never shouted out my window I don't know but I was thinking shut the f up!!!!nearly did too!)Funny thing was, everyone who went off in a taxi went South down the main road, so nobody actually LIVED in our blooming village!!! No blooming consideration for some of us who had to work today!!! I know it's Christmas, but it's not now is it!!!! Grrrrr. So if you'd have asked me this question last night, that lot would have been included on my list! Lol! Thanks for letting me rant, I feel all better now, but I still want them hung!!! My Victor cap is on today!
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 > Last »