View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
trikeschick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2006, 10:10 PM
My healthy breakfast is half a cup of tea and a ciggie! That's as much as I can cope with at 5.30am in the morning.

At weekends though, in Wales, when I don't have to face the miserable commute to work I like a toasted muffin with a couple of rashers of veggie bacon and a free-range egg fried in a little olive oil.

If I'm at home in Scotland I like a tattie scone, rasher of veggie bacon and a free-range egg fried in a little olive oil on a real Scottish roll.

Oh and a whole pot of tea too!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2006, 04:46 PM
A pint of any sugar-free apple drink, a quick (and most likely cold by the time I get to it) cup of coffee with soya milk (yum!) and when I make it downstairs a handful of prunes and dried apricots, a while later another cold drink, maybe another (warmer) coffee, some more prunes and apricots then some tomato juice with tabasco sauce ... yeah I know not the healthiest of diets but you don't half lose weight .

The OH does better - a mug of tea with a bowl of Weetabix and Alpen with semi-skimmed milk.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2006, 04:51 PM
Originally Posted by Stewart
for a minute i thought you were gonna ask us to send you something else
:smt043 :smt043 :smt043
Thanks Stu - I needed cheering up!
Page 8 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8