Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2022, 08:23 AM

Sunny sparkling Saturday 10th December 2022

Hope you all had a good evening. I was lucky in that I looked at what was on after watching As Time Goes By and found that Emmerdale and Corrie and the Big Quiz was on. But the tv paper said football. The sky is a funny colour so who knows what the weather will do? But off in a moment to find a postbox that works. They have dismantled most of the one that was sealed up. But the people I had sent cards to that time have received them. I might have to go to the post office to make sure and then I can go into Asda and get some flowers as Tesco didn't have what I wanted. Hope you all have a lovely day and that all are well now.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2022, 09:35 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Hopeyou manage to sort out your post and get some lovely flowers.

Very cold walk this morning or should I say drag and Teazle is really unhappy wearing her coat but surprise surprise if we see a dog, which means a treat, she perks up Half the family for lunch today as Gran is staying at home so the girls and Ben plus of course Paul who I opiocked u last night.

Had a lovely evening catching up with my friend. Unfortunately she slipped and fell the other day and has a very bruised shoulder so we called it an early one as she hadn't slept the night before and was very tired.

Kazz the family have not been all together now for 3 years. Ben left Brazil in September 2019 and other than a quick trip just before lock down hasn't been back,. Mum was over last Easter for a month also. The youngest doesn't know Ben as she was only a year old when he left although he speaks to her over the internet it is not the same. Sad really but hopefully they will all be together sometime next year but when is anyones guess. As Paul I say when it happens we will believe it!

Hope all are well or getting better. Take care
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-12-2022, 09:36 AM
Morning brenda.
The sun is shining now but that sky looks very ominous. Glad your friends have their cards brenda odd dismantling the post box.
Yaaaay Gorden has tested negative and mine the line is so faint you have to squint to see it.
We are going out we need a little extra beading to finish the living room floor, we will then get ourselves a coffee at Dobbies and have a wander round.
We will be wearing our masks busy or not.
We are tired and still have heavy colds saying that though we have made the most of the isolation by doing a lot of diy.

I hope everyone is well today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2022, 09:58 AM
Well that was an adventure. The level crossing is closed here in Lancing so I had to venture very carefully up and down the steps that go over the line. Steps were ok but the hand rail was very icy. Never mind I didn't venture back that way after doing my bits of shopping. I went back down a couple of roads and it was lovely as the sun was shining and it is sort of countryish. Pleased to hear you are ok Lynn even though a bit tired. Not surprised if you have been doing all the time while poorly. You are as bad as Kelly. Have a good day everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2022, 06:57 PM
Evening all
Lynn, glad you are better
Brenda, mums cousin says she sent a card from Spain but we haven't received it.
Sue, how sad that your son's family have been apart for so long
Lynn, glad you have a faint line!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2022, 08:17 PM
Watching the football
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2022, 08:31 PM
I'm watching Cormoran Strike before tomorrow's new one.