Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2006, 04:24 PM
Originally Posted by ceiron
maybe if you get over your snake phobia :P

Okay - I'm over it now Are you my friend again?
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2006, 04:25 PM
Originally Posted by justlou
OMG I'd rather die first, i'm petrified of snakes and birds

I don't mind looking at them but I wouldn't want to handle one on a daily basis or anything You don't like birds either What is it about birds you don't like then?
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2006, 04:29 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
You don't like birds either What is it about birds you don't like then?
When i was about 5 i was walking through the cemetery and a mag-pie landed on my head It wouldn't get off And since then i've been petrified of birds, i panick if one comes near me You should see me walking through town
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2006, 04:31 PM
When i was about 5 i was walking through the cemetery and a mag-pie landed on my head It wouldn't get off And since then i've been petrified of birds, i panick if one comes near me You should see me walking through town

Omg that does sound scary - not surprised you are frightened of them They can be nasty pieces of work those magpies, I remember one chasing my ex hubby and his friend over the works car park once and wouldn't let his friend near his motorbike
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2006, 04:39 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
I remember one chasing my ex hubby and his friend over the works car park once and wouldn't let his friend near his motorbike
Now that made me laugh

The adult i was with was hitting it with her bag LOL But it still wouldn't get off.

I wish i wasn't scared of them, cause it's a nightmare when we go up town...if i see any birds i walk the other way, and if they fly low over my head, i just stand there and panick

It's terrible.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2006, 04:54 PM
Now that made me laugh

The adult i was with was hitting it with her bag LOL But it still wouldn't get off.

I wish i wasn't scared of them, cause it's a nightmare when we go up town...if i see any birds i walk the other way, and if they fly low over my head, i just stand there and panick

It's terrible.

Awww thats a shame, but I can completely understand why you feel like that it must have been terrifying for you I'm not too happy when you go to the seaside how those seagulls fly really low over your head, they look a bit dangerous don't they
ceiron
Almost a Veteran
Male 

26-06-2006, 04:57 PM
i really dont get people with animal phobias, i mean the animals dont know any better or stuff and arent intentionally hunting you down.lol

really dont understand it so sorry if i offend anyone.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2006, 05:19 PM
Originally Posted by ceiron
i really dont get people with animal phobias, i mean the animals dont know any better or stuff and arent intentionally hunting you down.lol

really dont understand it so sorry if i offend anyone.

Those magpies are nasty sods though - if I had had a bird on my head I think I would have a bird phobia too. As for snakes - well they are not exactly cute are they? I am more into fluffy things than reptiles
ceiron
Almost a Veteran
Male 

26-06-2006, 06:02 PM
i find snakes quite cute tbh, more so then a hamster.lol

birds just do whats natural to them, meh.

wouldnt bother me if a magpie landed on my head aslong as he didnt poo on me.lol
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2006, 06:17 PM
I think it scared me Ceiron because i was only 5 at the time I may have been a bit younger, but i'll always remember it.

No offence taken it's just my opinion
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >