Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Azz
Administrator
Male 

13-07-2012, 02:35 PM
Ok my turn to copy Sherlock Malka

The person looks like he was playing dead (maybe after an initial 'attack'?).

Looks like a dog that was trained to bite on the sleeve. Especially if he was just 'guarding' the guy playing dead (was he trained to do so - hold and restrain?) only chasing the guy once he started to run again.

The first shot seems to be a tranquilliser (why would they use that? Either because it's more humane - or the dog was 'valuable' - see below).

The guy with the suit - why would he be there? Was this a military dog? Or another dog that was trained in PP? (as he seems to be).

The guy who was attacked seem to be attended last - seems the dog was more worthy of their attention, again, why?

Could it be the dog belonged to the military or a 'rich person' and the guy attacked was a robber - being restrained by a trained dog?
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-07-2012, 02:58 PM
All I know is that after watching it the first time, and some things just not adding up, I opened five more tabs and had the video on all of them.

Each time something caught my interest I clicked Pause, went back a few seconds, ran it again and hit Pause to keep a note of the time. I then went to the next tab and ran on from the Pause. Until the next thing caught my eye so I hit Pause on that tab and went to the next tab and watched from that Pause. Etc etc etc.

Each time I went back a few seconds from the Pause to run again, just to make sure I had hit Pause at the same time. I might have been out by a fraction of a second with the times I listed, but it would only have been a fraction of a second.

One thought I had was that maybe it was part of a movie that was being shot - but there were no movie cameras in sight.

And who was there, just at the right time, to video that attack?
JulieSS
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-07-2012, 03:01 PM
Obviously there's someone living next to where it happened, and that's probably why it starts in the middle of it and you cant see what started the attack.

I'll also guess that the video is trimmed to make sense as a news clip video, instead of a long ongoing video shot from someones bedroom window.
Warrior
New Member!
Male 

13-07-2012, 05:08 PM
Good post Julie, I think you are the only one to actually get it right.
katygeorge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2012, 09:13 PM
Cant comment in weather its real or staged. But i did find the whole thing a bit odd. But cant quite decide why i found it odd
Jeltz
Dogsey Junior
Male 

13-07-2012, 10:19 PM
Didn't bother trying to prove its a fraud I just chose to not believe it!
3dognight
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-07-2012, 02:27 AM
well ..all i saw was another vid smearing the pit image.1 step forward 2 steps back.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2