Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2007, 08:32 PM

Do you buy your dog Christmas presents?

Every year my dog and my mums gets their own pile of presents under the tree....

They open theirs first so that they can have the jumbones in them so we can open our presents in peace

We usually get the christmas themed squeeky toy, treats and mine usually gets a new collar.

This year Zak will get a new bed too....

They love Christmas day and have so much fun playing in the mounds of wrapping paper, then they love their Christmas dinner...

Is it just me? Or does anybody else do this for their beloved dogs/pets?

Mel and a very spoilt Zak x
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2007, 08:33 PM
Oh yes, they get loads and i'm just as bad on their birthdays too.
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-10-2007, 08:40 PM
My lot get a few small prezzies and one big one for them to share, Each one also gets taken to pets @ home to choose one(sad i know) Its normally a tugger but when storm was here he had a habbit of going for the most expensive thing, a £15 teddy one year.
They also get prezzies from their doggy friends and all three have an advent calander

For their birthdays they dont but they their fave food, Storms was steak, Jakes is mcdonalds, Star is chicken and Skye is sausages.
Gina&Jaz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-10-2007, 08:43 PM
Jaz has only had one birthday and one christmas but for each she was spoilt rotten with presents! For christmas she has her very own stocking that is full to the brim with presents! Will have to start thinking about what to get her now!
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2007, 09:17 PM
Oh yes, my doggies always seems to get more pressies than the humans, and they love it, ripping the paper off in a mad frenzie, one year I forgot to get my old boy anything, didn't evan think about it on Christmas day when we opened our pressies, after a while we thought were's Tommy, he was no where to be seen and very quiet, I found him looking sad, hidding by the freezer, at first I didn't realize what was wrong, when I did, I wrapped a sausage roll up for him, gave it to him, and he was back to being a happy chappy again, so he'd sulked because he didn't get a pressie, he wasn't spoilt, honest
Border1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-10-2007, 09:19 PM
oh all mine get pressies
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2007, 09:22 PM
Of course - Ozzie gets more pressies than me
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2007, 09:24 PM
Yes. Kaiy normally gets squeaky teddies or similar and Bones etc, and Seku gets treats and food things (not a toy dog, never has been !) and all mine get the traditional rubbish doggy stocking too and a doggy advent Calendar to boot...lol

They love playing in wrapping paper too
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2007, 09:54 PM
My two get a few chews, but not much really, yet they buy everyone selection boxes
To them all that turkey and food is enough.
thandi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2007, 10:00 PM
no.

but to be fair, they never buy me any either.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »