Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2015, 07:29 AM

Daily Dogsey Thread (Wednesday)

Good morning everyone, what a foul day they are saying it is monsoon weather out there so I shall have to wrap up pretty well to take Amber out in a minute.

Griff so sorry you are still suffering, hope you feel better soon.

Jenny, hope Brian finally got his catheter taken out yesterday and is recovering nicely.

Have a good day all stay dry and warm and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2015, 09:01 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope you managed to get Amber out without the rain.

Hope the headache has improved Griff and also Brian is ok Nippy.

Rained hard here over night but not at the moment but very black so rain soon I expect. Managed to get Teazle out whilst dry. Nothing planned today will stay in the warm and dry.

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2015, 09:36 AM
good morning all
Very very damp here, it is raining a bit...have the vet later with deags vaccs tonight and that is it, not going anywhere else
Still have the headache but will get some painkillers in a bit, hoping Brian has got his catheter out now and his wounds are healing nicely
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2015, 09:39 AM
Morning everyone,
NJ hope Brian is ok today
Griff hope you feeling better today
Going to take Rosie out later, and am at work later. Not feeling 100% today, just tired and yet I slept like a log last night. Hormonal I suspect
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-11-2015, 09:48 AM
Nice morning here,we've had rain overnight as well, now the sky is quite bright, the dark mist/fog has lifted and it looks as though the sun has found its way here.
Got heavy rain forecast for tomorrow up to now, so going to get girls onto the river for a play and then off for shavings and get some petrol from either Sainsbury's or Asda, as its always cheaper up that end, don't fancy doing it in the pouring rain tomorrow, so'll do it today then if I do end up in the house tomorrow I've got jobs to do anyway.
Hows Brian today, Nippy. Was yesterday Not Good or did it go OK, at least you know whats going on, with having been a nurse, and you can do what needs to be done.
Oh Mandy, try and have a rest if you're feeling like that, could be something to do with the disruption of going to work early doors instead of late, glad you survived that one!!!
Griff hope you get the doc's appointment and they sort the headache out for you, its a long time for a headache.
Thinking of Eileen and her mum today, and really hoping for good news.
Thinking of
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-11-2015, 09:55 AM
Morning Moyra and all who have followed and those yet to follow.

Its horrible out there Dillon and I been for a stroll half the village and back. He is now laying on a cover in the conservatory drying his tummy off then I will attack him with the towels. Good exercise for us both as it turns into a game of tug.

Hope you managed the walk ok Moyra and didn't get too wet.
Hope the painkillers help griff and the vet goes well tonight.
Hoping you feel better soon Mandy.
Thinking of your mum and you and the family today Eileen.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2015, 10:51 AM
Awww Mandy, try and get a little power nap in..might make you feel a bit better
TW, don't blame you getting it all done in one hit...no point getting wet twice over!!
Lol Dillon sounds a funny lad, mine are pretty good with the towel, get a bit wriggly but do let me get most of the mud off them
I am thinking the headache is sinus related, under my eye is hurting now too...funny thing is though my nose isn't at all runny...odd
Eileen...wishing you and your mum all the best today, hope she only needs short rounds of chemo
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2015, 11:06 AM
Eileen, I beg forgiveness, I forgot to send love and hugs to you and your mum first thing, my only excuse was my brain was in a fug. God love you all and sending lots of hugs to you and your mum and family. God bless.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2015, 12:18 PM
Eileen shall be thinking of you and your mum today
Had a bit of a nap already, feel a bit better too. Lauryn gone off with her best friend shopping in Derby,
I'm just watching Paul O Grady on This Morning then I'm taking Rosie out.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-11-2015, 03:45 PM
Been dry all day and quite bright. Mabs and Keshi, then Cariad and Lona went on the river, took Zenith onto the tow path for the first time, to do that we had to walk around the back of the kids school playground, kept her onlead, she was so well behaved and cool with it all, it is scary Once we got on the towpath I let her offlead till we got to the first bridge, then we came off by the dog groomers and home through the village. There are now 3 shires in the field running down to the canal, I noticed there was another one in there during the summer and thought he had found his mare a boyfriend, 3 now though, and none of them a baby.
I used to stable my horses with him years ago and he always loved shires, my Isis was the daughter of one of his stallions who (believe it or not) was arab x shire, he was a stunner, called George and looked like a very heavy set arab, beautiful nature though.
As soon as had cleaned up and done beds I set off over for shavings and petrol, got a sack of pony carrots as well and some seaweed supplement, thats me penniless now, but they're well catered for, bedded down and fed
Back now, done girls veg for tonight, opened their tinned mackrel, have a long awaited sit down and butty and brew
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >