Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2015, 07:33 AM

Daily Dogsey Thread (wednesday)

Morning all,

Good night on D.A.D. last night I see. No fishing today or work, was supposed to work today but has hurt his back.
Right nearly light enough to take Amber out for her walk. Better grab my raincoat though and not sure I should take the walker as it will bring all the leaves and mud indoors but to hell with it, it is easier than crutches.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-10-2015, 07:55 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Wet here Moyra we will be bringing leaves and mud in with or without walkers muddy roads here due to the tractors transporting pumpkins and potatoes. Makes for very dangerous driving the amount of wet mud left on the roads.
Plus Dillon is a muck magnet.

I was going to have a slice of granary for breakfast but seems peeps have raided the bread bin during the night.
Have noted the favourite ingredients LG.
The gluten free white was actually quite nice, will be recommending Tracey get a bread maker or maybe she would like one for a Christmas pressie.

Of too feed Dillon then walking later and some tidying may pop into March for a wander not sure yet.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-10-2015, 08:54 AM
slug spy

brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2015, 09:41 AM
Yuk that is horrible and yep I have had snails doing that on a window which you would think is way to high for it to get to. EspeciaLy bedroom windows in a house. How do they do it? Acrobat is a good word for today. Not very long but after watching some of the gymnastics last night wow they are fantastic at what they can do. Sorry where are my manners, Good Morning all. Hope you all have a good day. I am off to watch that programme from last night on puppies and also the rest of Lewis. TTFN.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2015, 09:49 AM
I can tolerate snails but slugs make me crawl. Funny really because snails are only slugs with a shell on their back..........give me the creeps!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-10-2015, 10:35 AM
No heavy rain as forecast, it has obviously been raining but when I was out with brekkies and cleaning up it was dry. Am going to give it another half hour or so and if its still not raining than will take Mabs and Keshi onto the river to see what the conditions are like, hope I don't have to be an acrobat to get onto the bank thats all
Yes the bread was beautiful Lynn, you have made me start wanting one now
Got a text from youngest son last night wanting to come for his tea tonight (football, or to be exact Man Utd related) fortunately I have 2 venison steaks in the freezer found in the reduced section a couple of weeks ago. After they've gone will have to keep my eyes peeled for the next offering.
Was in Asda only yesterday as well, and there were a couple of venison steaks, but I thought oh I've already got a couple.
Only called in for milk and some yogurt for the girls and didn't want to spend a fiver when I needn't.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2015, 10:48 AM
Very wet here, been raining all night.
I'm going into town at dinner time as I've promised Lauryn that I'd meet her for dinner. I must be mad lol
Rosie is refusing to put her nose out the door
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-10-2015, 10:52 AM
Don't blame her Mandy, if it wasn't for the girls I wouldn't be going anywhere either, may still not if the rain starts again
LG, just read the end of DAD from last night, in which you say how interesting it is it that Samhain falls near Remembrance Day, what I have always found even more interesting is that it is so near (or even on, depending on when it fall in that time) to November 5th which marks the foiling of the Guy Fawkes plot
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2015, 11:12 AM
Good Morning all
very damp here...not raining at the moment but it has been at some point
I looked up samhain and it said 1november, i like the day of the dead...all those beautifully decorated skulls, a lot of people here seem to have tattoos of them, some are very very pretty
i do hope all those venturing out don't get too wet and i a siding with rosie, i am staying in Lol
need to order some flowers for my mum and dad, it is there wedding anniversary tomorrow
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-10-2015, 11:13 AM
Morning all who have followed.
Its horrid here was waiting for the rain to stop before going out with Dillon. Gave up and went got my wax coat out and my hat which I have never worn but it now fits due to my hair being very short and off we went.
Dried him as much as possible but he will be damp for a while yet. Looks like it is now trying to brighten up.
Given up on the idea of going to March for a wander not a nice day for it. So catching up with Homeland instead.
Managed to find some of the malted granary with walnuts and just had some with real booter and lovely Scottish preserve Strawberry.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »