Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-02-2013, 06:44 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Thursday).

Good morning everyone.
I was up at 6 Dillon was making it known he wanted out but very quietly and politely. So I decided to get up and get dressed. He went out and had a sniff round our zero acres did his business and came back in and is now snoozing again.
It is dry and very cold out there. :shock Again.

Not much on here today the usual walks and running Michael to the tube and waiting for news from Gill about her scan results from the other week she feels it will be a wasted journey as they may not be back yet or the blood result tests from Tuesday. I hope they are or she is left worrying and stressed out for weeks on end again. Especially as she knows there are shadows showing on the lungs and liver now but not big enough to warrant more chemo at this time but enough for them to keep scanning every 3 months.

I popped back onto yesterday's thread and hope I have remembered to mention everyone that needs a mention.
Sal I hope your Nan recovers soon and that today's hospital visit with OH goes well I think its today isn't it ?
June has no cow pats today and the picture of Sasha yesterday was lovely.
Lorraine that all goes well re: the assignment.
That all poorly dogs and humans are feeling well soon.
Helena pleased to read Dave has at last some good news over mortgage offers.

Wrap up warm and take care out there today.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2013, 07:14 AM
Morning Lynn and all who follow,

I too was up very early (5.10) with Rucksack asking to go out. Went out with them just to make sure they didn't bark or start playing. Both did their business and back in for a snack. Flash went straight back to sleep but Racksack very unsettled. He probably has tummy ache. After another visit outside to look at the birds they have both now re-settled. If he doesn't ask to go out again for the next half-hour I'll know he just had tummy ache and all is OK now having had some food.

Quiet day here apart from housework and possibly a coffee with a friend later morning.

My son came back with my laptop charger late last night as he had picked it up in error. Phew!!

I hope any of you or dogs that have been poorly are feeling better today.

Have a good one.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2013, 07:21 AM
Malka - I've just had a catch-up on what I missed last night and thanks for the 'what a performance' link. I do remember that and yes 'what a performance'
Have a good day and I hope you have no 'break downs' today. Say 'hi' to Pereg.
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2013, 07:23 AM
Morning Lynn and all

Glad that Dillon is behaving this morning, long may it last! Mine are still in bed.

I hope Gill gets some positive news, it must be so worrying for you all.

I am off to my cousins bungalow later, more wallpaper stripping to do. My sister has had to cancel as her OH is unwell and she can't leave him all day. I have to go as I am meeting up with the plumber to pay him for the new bathroom, he has done a wonderful job.

The care home rang while I was out dog walking yesterday about the missing cheque, OH told them I had gone to a lot of trouble trying to find out what had happened and they offered compensation, they have agreed to pay for my new tyre!! I am really pleased about that.

I hope you all have a good day today and that Nippy and H can resist the lure of Dunelm Mill!
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2013, 07:25 AM
Hi Jenny

I hope Rucksack is a bit more settled now.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2013, 07:38 AM
Morning Lynn, Jenny, Gerry and everyone

Glad to hear Dillon was impeccably behaved for you this morning Lynn, maybe he can actually smell another bitch out there, but he now understands you want him to be quiet, afterall, you must have put in mountains of work with this, so hopefully, it's all paid off and this is how he will always be? Forever the eternal optimist aren't I Lynn!! ((((((((hugs))))))) for Gill, I do hope the results are good.

Jenny, thank goodness your son came back with the charger He must have realised just how important old Dogsey is to you huh? Hope Rucksack hasn't got another upset tum.

Gerry, hope the stripping goes well (of the wallpaper of course), and could I just ask please, how much the new bathroom cost you and did it include all the white stuff, plastering etc. along with the plumbing? I'm thinking of getting ours done if I save hard enough (and stop spending in you know where), by the end of the summer, so that Dave doesn't have to worry about it himself. I could maybe get it done in the 4 days he intends to work, so he comes back and I give him a nice surprise!

We are in for another glooooooorious sunny day here, we have a blue sky already, sunshine beaming down into the woodland, it looks a real picture, how very lucky am I to wake up to a view like this

I'll be off up on the clifftops again this morning, then Mr. S for bits and bobs, and then the carpet man is coming for a measure up at 11.30, so I'm deciding where to hide Zena, cos her usual room needs measuring too. I wish she wasn't such a pain with visitors, but she can't help it, she wants to protect me whilst Dave is away, and I'm loathe to stop her to be honest.

Enjoy your day everyone
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2013, 07:40 AM
Originally Posted by moetmum View Post
I hope you all have a good day today and that Nippy and H can resist the lure of Dunelm Mill!
I'm gonna have to Gerry, I have other things to do today!!!
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2013, 07:51 AM
Morning all

Glad Dillon was well behaved this morning.

I've got an okay day at work. Later will be hectic, I have my first shoot in alness. So gotta get down there early to switch on the fans and get the targets set up. Then I need to leave late cause I have to wait half an hour after for the fans again. Got to get 10 cadets through 4 x 5 round grouping shots. Will be busy.

Have a good one folks.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-02-2013, 07:55 AM

Morning Lynn, morning all

Fingers crossed for Gill's results Lynn (((hugs)))

Pereg is smirking and saying that she is a good girl and does not get her mommy up at the crack of dawn. No, not her. She just gets me up in the middle of the night and then sleeps in after muggins has given her her pill! Then mutters rood doggy grumbles when muggins tries to get back in for another few zzzzz's

Glad you got your laptop charger back Jenny - after I have finished all the veg prep I am going to play those long-awaited CDs with great pleasure as they seem to have everything I want on them!

Sooner you than me with the wallpaper stripping Gerry - I have vague memories of trying to strip the wallpaper from a house that had not been occupied for years and finding about twenty layers of the stuff. Mind you, the rooms were enormous after it was all off!

Hope all is well at Sal's today and that all poorly doglets and their humans are feeling better today.

Have a good one everyone.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2013, 07:57 AM
Morning all. Lovely day again today all the nasty weather gone. Have booked and paid for my flight to the UK for my son's wedding in July and two flights back for me and my daughter a week later because she is going to spend the whole of August in Cyprus with mumsie! Yay!
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »