View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mother*ship
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2011, 01:57 PM
Collies! Some of them just look at me tooooooo much and they are obviously thinking, I'm convinced they're planning world domination! At least they will once they've finished playing ball and rounding up other dogs...

J.
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2011, 03:25 PM
No such thing as a bad dog. However, plenty of people should be banned from ever owning any type of animal.
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-03-2011, 03:37 PM
I think we should ban Chinese crested as its not fair them having chilly bums and no fur ..
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2011, 04:29 PM
Originally Posted by HiHoSilver View Post
"If travel broadens the mind I could pull mine out of my ears and tie it under my chin!"(favourite Terry Pratchett quote)

my favourite TP quote:

“The universe contains any amount of horrible ways to be woken up, such as the noise of the mob breaking down the front door, the scream of fire engines, or the realization that today is the Monday which on Friday night was a comfortably long way off. A dog’s wet nose is not strictly speaking the worst of the bunch, but it has its own peculiar dreadfulness which connoisseurs of the ghastly and dog owners everywhere have come to know and dread. It’s like having a small piece of defrosting liver pressed lovingly against you.” ~Terry Pratchett, Moving Pictures
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2011, 04:35 PM
Originally Posted by Murf View Post
I think we should ban Chinese crested as its not fair them having chilly bums and no fur ..

Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
No such thing as a bad dog. However, plenty of people should be banned from ever owning any type of animal.
That is what I was going to say
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2011, 04:41 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post

my favourite TP quote:

“The universe contains any amount of horrible ways to be woken up, such as the noise of the mob breaking down the front door, the scream of fire engines, or the realization that today is the Monday which on Friday night was a comfortably long way off. A dog’s wet nose is not strictly speaking the worst of the bunch, but it has its own peculiar dreadfulness which connoisseurs of the ghastly and dog owners everywhere have come to know and dread. It’s like having a small piece of defrosting liver pressed lovingly against you.” ~Terry Pratchett, Moving Pictures
you really have gotta lurrve TP
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2011, 10:23 PM
Def deed not breed.

I think I am one of those owners who would be judged on sight though...

Picture this...
2 people walking down the street. Female - small, young looking, tattoos, piercings, baggy jeans, hoody.
Male - large, scouse, loud, 'football' tattoos, shaved head
with a large Bullmastuff pulling at the end of the lead!

Jadey
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-03-2011, 12:01 AM
Deed NOT Breed. I don't think there should be any dogs on the list so i would hate to see more added. No such thing as a bad dog just bad owners.

I know of 3 people that have PBT's and they are all the friendliest most loving dogs you could own and yet they should all be killed as they're 'dangerous' and yet the labrador that lives down the road from my mum that lunges and snaps at children, chased me into my house and attacked my SBT is not a dangerous dog.

Words can't describe how much i HATE that law.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2011, 12:10 AM
Originally Posted by Murf View Post
Life without a CC what planet are you from
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-03-2011, 12:15 AM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
Life without a CC what planet are you from
Uranus ..
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >