View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-12-2005, 11:40 AM

Co-ordinated Chaos (Westie x Dandie Dinmont and cats)

This video is just sort of a taster of the madness in our household, here we have Florrie and Elsa, the kitten and her partner in crime, beating up our poor other cat Clementine what i didnt get on Camera is when afterwards Clementine battered them around their heads
as you can see Florrie and Elsa are truly the dynamic duo, sometimes they can be a tad OTT, usually when they are destroying i liken them to vikings. Destroying all that stand in there paths LMAO
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2005, 11:43 AM
LOL excellent!!!
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2005, 11:45 AM
aww luke i think it is soooo cute how florrie and elsa seem to be inseperable,, can just imagine them ruling the roost lol
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-12-2005, 11:48 AM
Thanks Minky
Thanks Kimberly, they are inseperable, but rule the roost, no chance. The queen of the house has gotta be Poll they all do as she says, she rules the roost no questions about it, she came in shortly after i shot this video and she had enough of the noise so sough to stopping everyone else play time
patterlad
Dogsey Senior
Male 

03-12-2005, 12:14 PM
Ive never seen dogs and cats playing .Looks as if they are having a ball together.Im quite suprised as my Patters would more likely eat the cats then play with em . I suppose not all terriers are the same plus Florrie has been round cats all her life .
Great vid Luke.
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-12-2005, 12:15 PM
Thanks Steve, well Florrie at first wanted to eat Elsa the kitten when she first came, lucky shes a cross of BSH and Maine Coon so will be a very big kit and be able to sort Flo out
strawboss
Dogsey Senior
Male 

03-12-2005, 12:37 PM
Originally Posted by Luke
Thanks Steve, well Florrie at first wanted to eat Elsa the kitten when she first came, lucky shes a cross of BSH and Maine Coon so will be a very big kit and be able to sort Flo out
Great clip!
Looks to me like Florrie still likes to nibble on Elsa now & then!