Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2012, 04:50 AM

Morning boy and girls - Sunday!

Morning all,

I was awoken at 5.30 this morning to the sound of Bunnie throwing up. She seems to be fine, so I’ll just keep an eye on her.

Just a couple of loads of washing to do, then the day is mine. In fact, I don’t really have to do the washing, as I’m not back to work for another week (bragging!) but I thought I would make a bit of an effort

Off out to lunch at the new burger/steak house – lush

First, though, work, and then the Gingers to walk and feed.....

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today’s gem:
I see no good reason to act my age.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2012, 06:36 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
We are off to a dog show later this morning, Charly and her lovely boyfriend will be following in his posh car so they can help with the dogs. They will only be able to stay for 3 hours though and the greyhound class that I really want to do is near the end, so hopefully they will whiz through so Charly is there to take one of the dogs while I take the other in.
Hope Bunnie is ok Vicki.
Love todays gem, suits me perfectly .
Have a good day everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-09-2012, 06:43 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Enjoy your lunch Vicki. Hope Bunnie is ok now.

Quieter day here today. I have to pop to Makro buts thats about all apart from the hoovering and walking Dillon.

We had a lovely time meeting our friends yesterday at the coffee shop in a garden centre. Over 3 hours later and a round of coffee and cake and two more rounds of coffee we decided we better vacate the most comfortable seats in the house. Dillon is a bit boisterous for our friend as he has been diagnosed with Huntingdons and doesn't cope well with people or animals under his feet and he gets stressed very quickly. We could go to theirs but it turns into a marathon session and we cannot leave Dillon that long so we meet halfway between the houses now for coffeee and a catch up.

Enjoy the dog show Bev.

Like the gem today. Have a good day all.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2012, 06:50 AM
I should have told you about the dog show before Lynn as you and Gordon could have bought Dillon along. Its just a fun one starting at midday with lots of stalls and things to do and would have been good for Dillon.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-09-2012, 06:58 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
I should have told you about the dog show before Lynn as you and Gordon could have bought Dillon along. Its just a fun one starting at midday with lots of stalls and things to do and would have been good for Dillon.
I think he would get over excited you might see me flying round at 100 mph. He soon settles though so he probably would of enjoyed it.

Dillon is 10 months old today and I don't know where the months have gone or where they are going.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2012, 07:16 AM
Good morning all you early birds! After a glorious warm sunny day yesterday I have woken to light drizzle and it feels so DAMP everywhere.

Taking my understudy out for a nice lunch today - a sort of 'last supper' before she starts her new full time teaching job tomorrow.

But first - do some work - pay for the lunch!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2012, 08:00 AM
Good morning all

The decorating is finished. No massive disasters have befallen son who is in Blackpool (so far, only another few hours to go) except for losing his 'phone and his friend spending 4 hours in A&E after falling downstairs in the hotel. My ankle is killing me, but it's held up pretty well, considering. Soooo, off to town with an easy mind.

Breakfast then walk (as fast, long or slow as the ankle allows) then home to a tidy up here then chill out time.

Enjoy yours whatever you're doing.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2012, 08:09 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
We are off to a dog show later this morning, Charly and her lovely boyfriend will be following in his posh car so they can help with the dogs. They will only be able to stay for 3 hours though and the greyhound class that I really want to do is near the end, so hopefully they will whiz through so Charly is there to take one of the dogs while I take the other in.
Hope Bunnie is ok Vicki.
Love todays gem, suits me perfectly .
Have a good day everyone.
Morning Bev

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Enjoy your lunch Vicki. Hope Bunnie is ok now.

Quieter day here today. I have to pop to Makro buts thats about all apart from the hoovering and walking Dillon.

We had a lovely time meeting our friends yesterday at the coffee shop in a garden centre. Over 3 hours later and a round of coffee and cake and two more rounds of coffee we decided we better vacate the most comfortable seats in the house. Dillon is a bit boisterous for our friend as he has been diagnosed with Huntingdons and doesn't cope well with people or animals under his feet and he gets stressed very quickly. We could go to theirs but it turns into a marathon session and we cannot leave Dillon that long so we meet halfway between the houses now for coffeee and a catch up.

Enjoy the dog show Bev.

Like the gem today. Have a good day all.
Morning Lynn

Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Good morning all you early birds! After a glorious warm sunny day yesterday I have woken to light drizzle and it feels so DAMP everywhere.

Taking my understudy out for a nice lunch today - a sort of 'last supper' before she starts her new full time teaching job tomorrow.

But first - do some work - pay for the lunch!
Morning Pat

Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
Good morning all

The decorating is finished. No massive disasters have befallen son who is in Blackpool (so far, only another few hours to go) except for losing his 'phone and his friend spending 4 hours in A&E after falling downstairs in the hotel. My ankle is killing me, but it's held up pretty well, considering. Soooo, off to town with an easy mind.

Breakfast then walk (as fast, long or slow as the ankle allows) then home to a tidy up here then chill out time.

Enjoy yours whatever you're doing.
Morning Chris
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2012, 11:39 AM
Oh no poor bunnie bless her. Hope she's feeling better.

Not much on today. Its a beautiful sunny day here in dublin so just going to enjoy it while we can.

Have a good one all.

Nic xx