View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2007, 07:12 PM
I'm very passionate about that little fir tree that I've trained into a sort of bonsai too Steve!! It kept growing to the ground and spreading, so I decided to give it a serious haircut and change it's whole appearance and voila!!! I wouldn't let him cut that one down!

Today it looks like this - AAAAAND, it's raining, AAAAND Georgie is white!!!!! He's staying in until it's green again!!!!

Hmmmmm nice!
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2007, 12:30 PM
Ohh I bet it will look lovely when it is finished. You are so lucky to have all that garden, ours is a postage stamp!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2007, 12:45 PM
Thanks Anne-Marie, yes I'm very lucky, but then again it has been a big nightmare for the past 20 years having to cope with a big wild already like that and neither Dave or me like gardening!!! That's why I decided to go drastic and have the whole lot cleared, and stick to pretty trees and turf, and that's it!!! No shrubs, no ivy, no pretty flowers, no weeds, no nothing!! Just pretty acer trees and turf thankyou very much, then I'll have to get somebody in to mow if for me all summer long coz I know Dave won't do it!!! You just wait until I post up on the finished project, it'll look fab, and I'm no designer, I haven't got a clue about anything arty, but you never know, less might be more in this case, I'm hoping so anyways!
noubi
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-09-2007, 06:11 PM
you need to get some doggy wellies.
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 05:53 PM
God, I think I could do with one of those diggers to tear up mine. Unfortunately I can only afford a big tin of elbow grease at the moment Still, think of the exercise!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3