View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2010, 04:42 PM
Looks great and sounds a fab place Helena!! You're in for some good times!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2010, 04:56 PM
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
Looks great and sounds a fab place Helena!! You're in for some good times!!
Thanks Janet, I know, I can't wait, and I bet that Tobester would love it in that forest too, I know it's a long way, but I also know he does like to travel does the Tobester!!!

Originally Posted by random View Post
Looks lovely H you can go ahead and PM me the details too and I will persuade my chauffer that it's not too far to drive.

I love caravans I do, think I was a traveller in another life.
You and me both Kel, I've even splashed out and bought the compulsory earrings me!!!!! This really is a gorgeous part of the Country, it's less humanised than we are further along to the West, and I never really knew it was there until I went to this Country Park as they call it! Even the clubhouse is called The Country Club as opposed to the clubhouse! Lol! I'll put you on the list then!!!!xx
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2010, 05:08 PM
It does look just perfik, I take it you went with the original one then?

Can't wait to see it all for real mate xxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2010, 05:51 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
It does look just perfik, I take it you went with the original one then?

Can't wait to see it all for real mate xxxx
Oh yes, I forgot about that other one we looked at, where I would have saved 5K, BUT, it was pittsville, the pitch, the van, they had painted all that lovely wood in this white thin whitewash and it was all chipped and looked awful, and although I'm now officially trailer trash meself mate, I do have my standards!!!! We couldn't get rid of her either, she wanted to walk us up to the country club to show us, but I kept saying I had already seen it, and I wasn't happy where I had left the car, so she came with us to the car, and we had to walk through the bladdy showground, and guess who came down to see us oh noooooooooooooo I thought, so I got my thinking cap on pretty darn quick, and told him I would be up to see him in a minute, and the lady looked gobsmacked that I KNEW him!!! When I eventually went into the office, I had to tell yet more porkies and tell him we had looked at her van for my friend but said she wouldn't have liked it, and then he tells me she can't sell it like that coz whoever bought it would have to pay THEM the 2010 site fee, so she's well out of order but thankfully, I hated it with a passion and so did Dave! She couldn't have stitched me up anyways, coz I'm far too slippery lol!!! Then I started elaborating a tad on this "friend" of mine and how she was interested, and when he walked off to get some paperwork Dave whispered to me that I could drop the cover story now then he said he was very surprised how well I could tell those porkies

You and Chris, Ben and Poppy are gonna just love this mate, plus that little 5 star country club up the road I found for us with the pool and everything, even if we're not really allowed in there!!!!
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2010, 06:06 PM
Looks fantastic H, may you have many happy adventures there and you get Dave told from us he has to take advantage of all the relaxation there.

Can't wait to hear from you

Happy new Holiday home xxx
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-04-2010, 06:19 PM
Would love to see all that, but I don't suppose I'll ever get off-island again.....

Snorri
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2010, 06:37 PM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
Looks fantastic H, may you have many happy adventures there and you get Dave told from us he has to take advantage of all the relaxation there.

Can't wait to hear from you

Happy new Holiday home xxx
Thanks Lynne, and strangely enough, I think Dave is actually excited about it too (kind of!!! He doesn't do excited, unless it's got four wheels, and of course this one only has two!!!! )

The other problem I have is, the bladdy summerhouse is arriving tomorrow (I've waited nearly a month for that!), so he said he can't be in two places at the same time, so do I want him to put the summerhouse up next week-end, OR, do I want him to do the fencing up there at the van, tcht, decisions, decisions!!! I shall be telling everyone we've got THREE houses now won't I!!!! I wanna live in a box all of a sudden, you never know, I might even be putting this house on the market next week after we've had a taste of that little van!!!!

Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest View Post
Would love to see all that, but I don't suppose I'll ever get off-island again.....

Snorri
If there was any way Dougie, you know I'd beam you down from that twilight zone, but sadly, technology hasn't got quite that far yet has it I tell you what though, these statics are something else, I could actually live in this for the 10 months of the year they'd allow us to, and most of them on this site do just that, they're all old and retired ya see so they can, and although Dave doesn't know it yet, when that time comes for us, I'm opting for one of their gorgeous log cabins, it's definitely the life for me, back to nature and all that
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2010, 06:41 PM
Gosh Helena that brings back wonderful memories for me! We had a static caravan for about 15yrs in North Wales I absolutely adored it! You will LOVE it, would norty Borders be allowed?
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2010, 06:42 PM
It looks absolutely fantastic, H. I wish you all many happy years there. enjoy.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2010, 07:04 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Gosh Helena that brings back wonderful memories for me! We had a static caravan for about 15yrs in North Wales I absolutely adored it! You will LOVE it, would norty Borders be allowed?
Of course Dawn, only the norty Dogsey doglets are allowed!!! Glad it brought you some lovely memories, and I'm sure it will hold many happy memories for us in years to come!

Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
It looks absolutely fantastic, H. I wish you all many happy years there. enjoy.
Thanks Nicola, I hope so too!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >