Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-03-2007, 06:39 PM

Your Favourite Musical 'Double Act'?

So in the world of music, there are always those relationships between musicians whether it be in the studio writing and recording songs that will withstand the test of time, or on the stage sharing a rapor like no other.
So who in your opion, is your favourite/the best musical double act?

For me it would undoubtebly be, Ozzy Osbourne & Randy Rhoads. In the studio they could create music that went outside the heavy metal conformation box of endless menacing lyrics and power chords, and their musical relationship introduced a 'classical' ellement to heavy metal guitar playing. And on stage, cor..what a pair of performers, truly musical legends that really didn't have enough time together with just a mere two albums [Blizzard of Ozz & Diary Of A Madman] created from their talent..

So, who's yours?
Stamford
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-03-2007, 07:03 PM
I can see where you are coming from with Ozzy Osbourne & Randy Rhoads Luke,I am a bit of a rock freak myself.I have to say that i love the writing of Jim Steinman and the voice of Meatloaf.But being a huge Floyd fan i have to say that Gilmour and Waters would be my favourite double act so to speak.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2007, 09:43 PM
OH's answer is Gary Moore and Phil Lynnot