Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2009, 04:19 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
To put it bluntly, this girl sounds like a completely irresponsible idiot!!! If she can't afford the pay for the springer pup, as well as its upkeep, food, vet bills etc then she sure as hell won't be able to afford a horse!

You say her OH is now going to have the pup. Is he moving down south with her? If so, is he has irresponsible as she is? I feel for the poor pup - it sounds as though it is in a lose:lose situation - breeder no good and new home no good
Needless to say, I agree.
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2009, 05:00 PM
Her OH is staying in Scotland, He doesn't want to move jobs and he will take care fo the pup, and train it and love it just as much as he loves his others!

And he regualrly comes to our house, and us to his, so I will see plenty of the pup, and make sure she is okay!

It's the other pups in the litter that I feel sorry for, the guy that bred them is keeping two, two went to their new homes at 5 weeks old, and one is left to sell, and he has bad eyes

x
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2009, 11:42 PM
Originally Posted by Misty-Pup View Post
Her OH is staying in Scotland, He doesn't want to move jobs and he will take care fo the pup, and train it and love it just as much as he loves his others!

And he regualrly comes to our house, and us to his, so I will see plenty of the pup, and make sure she is okay!

It's the other pups in the litter that I feel sorry for, the guy that bred them is keeping two, two went to their new homes at 5 weeks old, and one is left to sell, and he has bad eyes

x
aw, poor pup. i really hope he finds a good home and that people dont just not want him coz of his eyes... that breeder sounds absolutely horrible!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3