View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tupples
New Member!
Female 

04-07-2012, 11:06 AM
Ticks and fleas can come back easily. In order to keep the dog's coat free of fleas/ticks one has to regularly brush dog's coat. It is possible that your dog has grass allergy, try keeping him away from the woods and grassy areas.
kjones6670
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-07-2012, 11:12 AM
I put some Sudocrem on it last night and he had a Piriton and I cuddled him til he fell asleep to make sure he did not lick himself! He still has a slight rash on his stomach but it has cleared up a lot.

I think I will try changing his food. Can anyone give me some suggestions as to what to buy - bearing in mind he will not eat dry food or anything from a tin!!! Also, where do I buy it from, I was going to go to Pets at Home.

Thanks for all of your replies xxx
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2012, 11:49 AM
Try ordering online??? Nature diet, bob and lush, both good foods. look ow which dog food web site where you can compare a few and see what the experts say
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2012, 10:19 PM
Originally Posted by kjones6670 View Post
I put some Sudocrem on it last night and he had a Piriton and I cuddled him til he fell asleep to make sure he did not lick himself! He still has a slight rash on his stomach but it has cleared up a lot.

I think I will try changing his food. Can anyone give me some suggestions as to what to buy - bearing in mind he will not eat dry food or anything from a tin!!! Also, where do I buy it from, I was going to go to Pets at Home.

Thanks for all of your replies xxx
Pets at home sell the Natures Harvest, Natures menu, and wainwrights trays of wet food
lilypip
New Member!
Female 

05-07-2012, 09:48 PM
You should try Dermacton - its super stuff. Its a totally natural product and it worked for my dog just brilliantly! You get it here http://www.aromesse.com/skin-problem...-products.html

I came across this other thread today - just one of the many success stories http://www.[spam]/dog-healt...acton-wow.html

It seriously works!
pearlthegirl
New Member!
Female 

12-07-2012, 10:57 AM
I've heard Dermacton is good too. You could also try using Ekoneem oil on his sore bits. Will clear it right up and stop the itching. There's a lot of fungal stuff about this year too because of the wet/warm weather. Ekoneem sorts that easily.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3