View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SmokeyRabbit
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-07-2012, 11:30 PM

Buying Frontline (split from old thread)

i dont use frontline we use advocate but its vet presription only,i believe someone told me frontline isnt as good since its become widely available without a prescription something to do with removing ingriedents which meant you had to buy at a vets,dont know what it was though probably just vets wanting to make there money by selling us a prescription only flea treatment,I believe you can buy prescription meds online but your vet has to fill in a prescription.
Fivedogpam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2012, 07:05 AM
I get mine from Petmeds but have been using Fibrospot the last couple of times as it's the same thing but cheaper (cheaper packaging, etc).
Pauline Sirrell
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-07-2012, 06:28 PM
It is still a prescription item BUT you have to buy it from someone qualified to prescribe and dispense in that category. Thats why you cant pick it off the shelf, it has to be locked in a cabinet and your details must be taken at purchase. Other alternatives are advantage, effipro etc. if you need any help or want it explaining then give me a shout