View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
nikkala31
New Member!
Female 

25-06-2008, 06:15 PM
Hi just off the phone to my friend, she called the kennel club today and her puppy has no been registered at the club. They don't even have the parents registered she called the breeder and told her what she was told by the kennel club and the breeder said there has been a mistake but i don't think so i think my friend has been lied to from the start. She asked the kennel club if her puppy can still be registered and they said yes but only if the breeder calls and registers the whole litter and have valid kennel papers for the breeding pair, my friend is going round to the breeders home tomorrow afternoon to face her and get it sorted out so fingers crossed. Not only is she not a proper breeder but an iresponsible one she let her wee bitch have another litter in march 08 only and my friends pup was born august 07.x
mse2ponder
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2008, 10:11 PM
Oh dear, bad news.. I wonder if Trading Standards could do anything? It would be a lot of hassle, but it does seem as if the breeder has lied in order to sell the pups. Do you have an advert or anything in writing to prove that this breeder is falsely advertising the litters (either the one in question or a subsequent one)?
nikkala31
New Member!
Female 

26-06-2008, 01:53 PM
No don't think she advertised, puppies were sold word of mouth to family and friends and the same with the second litter of puppies, I'm back at work tommorow so will ask my friend what happened as she was supposes to go round to see the breeder today. I will keep you posted.x
nikkala31
New Member!
Female 

01-07-2008, 10:26 PM
Hi turned out that the breeder did have papers for her bitch and sire, but she did not register my friends puppy so she is going to register the whole litter now, i'm speechless thanks for all your help and information folks.x
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2