View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2006, 10:14 AM
Thank goodness Meg is ok. Is there anyone you can complain to about the mess the fishermen left?
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2006, 01:02 PM
How awful. Poor Meg just starting to appreciate be able to go for a walk. Glad she is over the worse
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2006, 01:07 PM
oooo, ive just noticed this thread, poor Meg, i'm glad she is ok and no serious damaged caused.
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2006, 01:08 PM
I'm glad to hear she's ok.

These types of anglers really p*ss me off My OH and I go fishing regularly and we ALWAYS clear up after us. Any line and hooks are brought home to be disposed of properly. It's not as if it takes long to do
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2006, 01:53 PM
Thanks all,
I have complained to the angling club this morning,and they said they would look into it,about a month ago i had fishing line all tangled around my feet,it's just not good enough,there are bins everywhere for you to put your rubbish in
Hubby fishes down there too and he was very angry and annoyed that they could be so careless.
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2006, 02:34 PM
Takara swallowed a piece of line once... I didn't realise she'd swallowed it and tried to pull it out of her mouth, it came up and up and up. Thankfully there was no hook on it because I didn't realise it had actually gone down. Can't bear to think what'd have happened if I'd have tried to pull it out with a hook on.

I know what you mean - the fisherman around us don't clean up after themselves either!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3