View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2006, 04:01 PM
I have voted no, did you notice the pic they have used??? Bit below the belt i thought!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2006, 04:04 PM
Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
I have voted no, did you notice the pic they have used??? Bit below the belt i thought!
Yes I wonder how many people are going to vote Yes when they would have voted otherwise if they hadn't have seen that picture of a dog that looks demented
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-09-2006, 04:19 PM
Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post

Just emailed em.........

I am very angry, reading your news story about the Rottweiler attack. Your picture used in the vote was very much bias toward encouraging a yes vote. We are supposed to be a nation of dog lovers. It's the irresponsible owners you should be focusing on and not the dog.And you as a news team should be reporting fairly and not doctoring the result with unfair means.... I am very angry and tempted as an AOL customer to re-consider my future internet service.

iantaylor40@aol.com
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2006, 04:21 PM
GO IAN!!!

Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2006, 04:33 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
Yes I wonder how many people are going to vote Yes when they would have voted otherwise if they hadn't have seen that picture of a dog that looks demented
Yes there's one similar to that with a staffy on it they try to dis credit the breeds as much as possible
You go get 'em Ian
I voted NO!
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-09-2006, 04:39 PM
i voted no
it should be the owners that should be banned from owning dogs
Radar Ears
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-09-2006, 04:40 PM
Originally Posted by PurpleJackdaw View Post
me too
I've voted four times, but I'll do some more later, because you can bet your boots, that if we've had this idea of multiple votes, so have the "against Rotties" brigade.
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2006, 04:48 PM
I have voted too...No!
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2006, 04:51 PM
I voted no and will vote more.

I can't believe how close it is at the moment I also can't believe that damn picture. People who don't know any better will see that and just vote yes for the sake of it. That has annoyed me and it's typical of the press with anything.

Originally Posted by IanTaylor View Post
Just emailed em.........

I am very angry, reading your news story about the Rottweiler attack. Your picture used in the vote was very much bias toward encouraging a yes vote. We are supposed to be a nation of dog lovers. It's the irresponsible owners you should be focusing on and not the dog.And you as a news team should be reporting fairly and not doctoring the result with unfair means.... I am very angry and tempted as an AOL customer to re-consider my future internet service.

iantaylor40@aol.com
Good on you Ian :smt023
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2006, 05:09 PM
Originally Posted by IanTaylor View Post
Just emailed em.........

iantaylor40@aol.com
Well done Ian!
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >