View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2006, 07:52 PM
heh heh just remembered im sure i bought Your Dog mag on saturday but cant remember reading it..... too busy playing with my dog
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2006, 07:54 PM
I have a subscription to dogs today and sometimes get your dog. I like dogs today best as it seems to address more doggy issues head on...also totally biased now as I have an article in the Novemeber edition!!!!!!!!!!!
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2006, 08:19 PM
ooo did u write an article? thats sounds interesting. wot did u write about? will keep an eye out for that. i like reading peoples articles, esp if u kinda know em
trikeschick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2006, 08:38 PM
I've never bought one - I come on here for all the doggy chat!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2006, 08:46 PM
I read your dog, and occasionally dogs today if there's something in it that interests me.

I also get dog world
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2006, 10:48 PM
Originally Posted by Ailsa1 View Post
I have a subscription to dogs today and sometimes get your dog. I like dogs today best as it seems to address more doggy issues head on...also totally biased now as I have an article in the Novemeber edition!!!!!!!!!!!
Well then that settles what magazine I'm gonna be buying, lol. When is the November issue out with your article in it? (Congratulations btw!)
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 07:39 AM
I think some dogs mags are invaluable for helping with common problems and some have ongoing training articles - I've been getting them for years although now find I miss copies here and there as i only buy them for specific articles now
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 08:29 AM
Aha...not telling what the article is about!!!! You gotta guess when it comes out...:smt002 (Guessing that won't be hard as my name will be on it and it's goping to be oh so very obvious....:smt002 )Think they said it was due for sale on Oct 7th or therabouts!!! I can't wait to see the finished thing...the girl I've been dealing with there says the proof looks great! I'm very excited, I've never been published before!!!!!!

I approached Dogs Today with an idea and the article came form that. i approached them as I've read it for years and I like the way they address some of the more controversial dog stuff...It's my fav out of all of them. Having said that wasn't too impressed with Ben Fogle's dad's article the other month which was just all about Ben Fogle getting married to someone who likes dogs...
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 01:53 PM
I know, I think he's running out of ideas... LOL!

Looking forward to yours then, Ailsa
paulabgv
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-09-2006, 02:10 PM
Hi all

The mags i usually get are Dogs Today & Your Dogs, every month.
I also buy Our Dogs & Dogworld newspapers every week. Must say though i enjoy the monthly mags more even if i don't always agree with some of the stuff in them
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >