Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bucilla
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-09-2006, 01:18 PM

Had an intruder last night,so proud of storm

last night while we were watching tv we heard a big bang and storm went running to the back door barking like mad.
we followed him out and found a half dressed man climbing over our neighbers gate into our garden
dave asked him what the beep he was doing and he gave us some rubbish about knowing someone in our house, we told him that was a load of c**p and he then jumped over the gate and tryed to get in our back door.
storm was desperate to get him and it was all i could do to stop him we pushed him away and he then climbed over the fence and went into the other neighbers garden. aparently he was on the run from the police who were out side at the front at the time but we didnt know that.
we were told to go inside and lock the doors as he was wanted for a sereious offence? im not sure what but im just glad that my husband was home and that storm was so good.

he was really brave and allthough samoyed are very vocal they normaly wont go for anyone but im sure if id let him he would have taken quite a chunk out of this bloke couldnt sleep last night as we dont know if the police got him they had the dogs out looking and quite a few police were out.
i just hope they got him

so my husband had lunch out today on me and storm came to and hes been spoilt all day
love colette
jess
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2006, 01:20 PM
oh, glad to hear everything was ok after that, what a shock!
I have heard someone else say samyoeds make good guard dogs!
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2006, 01:21 PM
Oh what a good boy Storm is. What a brave lad but how scary for you. Well deserved lunch out today. Well done Storm
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2006, 01:22 PM
WELL DONE STORM

:smt041 :smt041 :smt041
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2006, 01:22 PM
What a horrible thing to happen That would have scared the bejeezus out of me! Glad your spoiling your furry protector, he deserves every bit of it!
bucilla
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-09-2006, 01:33 PM
samoyeds are very vocal and do let you know when there a stranger about, but when it comes to stopping that stranger they are a bit soft. all it takes is for them to talk nicely and have a treat and then most samoyed are so friendly they would let them do what they wanted. i just think that storm knew this bloke was a badn and becasuse we were there he was realy brave
in very proud of him and hes having a nice tea tonight
love colette
Olly
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2006, 01:42 PM
oooo thats scary stuff well done storm i think that deserves an extra biscuit or whatever his favorite treat is .
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2006, 01:45 PM
I am so glad all is OK!!

What a scarey thing to happen!! Well done Storm!!! What a star!!!
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2006, 07:45 PM
well done storm. dont think ben would be much help like that, he would bark,but unless im being attacked by a giant trainer (dont ask LOL) ill stick to having a 6ft hubby as a protecter LOL
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2006, 08:00 PM
Well Done Storm

Glad your o.k Colette x
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >