17-04-2008, 03:35 PM
will keep that in mind
bajaluna
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-04-2008, 03:42 PM
Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
Excuses excuses, the dogs tongue WAS blue, you can CLEARLY see it on the clip

The dog had not relaxed, it STILL had very very stiff legs,If this is a RELAXED dog to you then i worry!!!!

Yes they lead is up high to restrict air flow to get a dog to give up quicker.

Laminate flooring, put a RUG down,CM you DONUT.

Why did he not just "teach"the dog to lie down? How hard can that be?
THERE WAS A RUG HE PUT THE DOG ON IT IT REACTED WORSE
You people should really watch the clip properly and some of his shows or you havent a leg to stand on
bajaluna
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-04-2008, 03:45 PM
The leashes he uses are standard leashes that every vet clinic, humane soc,shelter have hanging in their place of biz for all the clients to use are you guys saying every vet in america is cruel
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2008, 03:46 PM
mishflynn: how the heck do I do that? I wouldn't know where to start. I know he has a website, go on there yourself ... you never know, you may learn something, instead of just slating the man the whole time.
mse2ponder
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2008, 03:55 PM
Originally Posted by bajaluna View Post
THERE WAS A RUG HE PUT THE DOG ON IT IT REACTED WORSE
You people should really watch the clip properly and some of his shows or you havent a leg to stand on
sorry, i can't see him putting the dog on a mat.. at what time does it happen? are we watching the same video?!
bajaluna
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-04-2008, 03:59 PM
Originally Posted by mse2ponder View Post
sorry, i can't see him putting the dog on a mat.. at what time does it happen? are we watching the same video?!
I was watching tha link that was posted jindo number 2
mse2ponder
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2008, 04:04 PM
Originally Posted by bajaluna View Post
I was watching tha link that was posted jindo number 2
aah.. i'm watching this one.. think colliemad posted it: http://channel.nationalgeographic.co...ideos/03208_09
may be where the confusion is stemming from as he doesn't put the dog on a mat in this one.. the dog is losing it's balance and it must be adding to its anxiety.. and i know Cesar has dealt with dogs frightened of laminate floor before.. if the dog has a fear of it i think Cesar could have delt with it a lot better..
bajaluna
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-04-2008, 04:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is_E0q1jsAE
watch this one it clearly shows the dogs tongue is not blue and he puts him on a rug with worse results
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2008, 07:13 PM
Originally Posted by Sarah27 View Post
Sorry, I know I said I was withdrawing, but I just wanted to answer this because you don't understand what it is CM is doing in that clip.

He is not teaching a 'down'. That is training a dog to do a command. If you new anything at all about CM you would know he does not train dogs. He teaches them how to be balanced dogs.

What he was doing to Jonbee was getting him to submit. To realize that he didn't have to be the 'pack leader', that the humans were doing that job for him. That is NOT teaching a 'down'.

I taught my dog to lie doen using a convenvtional method - using a treat to get him to lie down while using a voice command. It took him a while to learn, but he does it on command now. That is totally different to getting him to submit. The fact that you don't know the difference shows that you know nothing about CM and therefore are not in a position to judge his techniques until you do some more research into his philosophy.

The OWNERS couldnt get the dog to down without him fighting them (they had another person in to do this & had scared the dog & made him worse)they wanted CM to get him to lie down, but hes agressive when forced, which is how i understand it. Now i understand CM DOSENT train. But that dog could have been taught to lie down flat in a few days withouit all that stress & fighting. Disgusting treatment of that dog ,

I DO know what that idiot is doing & it DISGUSTS me to the core.

Thanks SOOOOO much for your concern on my misunderstanding
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2008, 07:15 PM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
mishflynn: how the heck do I do that? I wouldn't know where to start. I know he has a website, go on there yourself ... you never know, you may learn something, instead of just slating the man the whole time.

Ive trawled through Utube & have yet to find a "positive" clip,

So pro CMers find me a positive Clip that shows hes the god you all think he is
Page 51 of 102 « First < 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 61 101 > Last »