Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2011, 06:26 AM

Beginners Obedience was interesting....

I took Prince to Beginners Obedience at the club where I take Daisy on Sundays. I haven`t had a youngster to train for years so am really enjoying it.
He was very jolly and really wanted to play with all the other dogs but obligingly tried the exercises in exchange for sausage.
We introduced him to the agility stuff and I caused great hilarity by climbing up the A-frame to coax him over then promptly falling into the arms of the trainer (happily a not insubstantial man) when Prince made a leap over it past me.
He then sat down on the Walk and refused to move till my mate Karen waved liver cake at him.
All good fun. We`ll only be able to go occasionally as our work arrangements tend to clash, but we all enjoyed it.

ps - people who make liver cake: can you recommend a cheap blender that doesn`t overheat? I`ve killed two.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2011, 06:29 AM
Sounds like you had a blast, Claire. Happy to read you and Prince are enjoying the experience

jesterjenn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2011, 08:09 AM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
I took Prince to Beginners Obedience at the club where I take Daisy on Sundays. I haven`t had a youngster to train for years so am really enjoying it.
He was very jolly and really wanted to play with all the other dogs but obligingly tried the exercises in exchange for sausage.
We introduced him to the agility stuff and I caused great hilarity by climbing up the A-frame to coax him over then promptly falling into the arms of the trainer (happily a not insubstantial man) when Prince made a leap over it past me.
He then sat down on the Walk and refused to move till my mate Karen waved liver cake at him.
All good fun. We`ll only be able to go occasionally as our work arrangements tend to clash, but we all enjoyed it.

ps - people who make liver cake: can you recommend a cheap blender that doesn`t overheat? I`ve killed two.
Just cut the liver into smaller chunks (about 1inch ish) and it shouldn't kill the blender.