Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2015, 07:32 AM

Daily Dogsey Thread (Friday)

Good morning everyone.

Lynn, check the travel news if you are coming this way as they have problems on the slip roads off the M11 as far as I can make out a lorry dropped a load of lard on the slip roads and they are having problems cleaning it off. They are saying you have to go along way round to get to Harlow.

Harvey hope all goes well with Casey's ears. Griff hope your head is feeling better today and Brenda your ears as well.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless. xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-11-2015, 08:31 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.

Thank you Moyra will check the M11 road updates in a minute.
Harvey first thing my dad taught me was about greasy roads after being dry then raining. I know it has been wet for a while now but that always sticks with me that and the mud everywhere here. I will take care.
Yes I know only too well about the dogs not wanting anything done and if that's the case you may as well give up.
Dillon isn't keen on ear cleaning we have a ritual here colloidal silver on a cotton pad a winalot bone shaped biscuit with one hand I hold the biscuit while he munches the other hand has the pad and I wipe his ears.

Just heard about jct 6 being closed off on the local news.

Hope everyone is well today and has a good day.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2015, 08:47 AM
Morning Moyra and Lynn and all others that come on later. Noise still there but not as bad. So I will keep trying to get used to it. Sometimes it is worse than at others. Hard to explain to those that don't have it. But those that have it have different sounds. Wet here and gloomy. But I have done the washing so I have a chinezse laundry in my house now. Walked Tyto so off to have brekkie. Hubby out today so I have the house to myself for a while. Yeh!! Take care all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-11-2015, 09:00 AM
Morning brenda my dad had tinnitus it drove him mad some days.

Just looked at the accident and Gorden has checked too hopefully shouldn't affect me its the M25 junction (6) Northbound not the M11. Harlow is jct 7. So fingers crossed.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2015, 10:28 AM
Good morning

Safe journey Lynn and enjoy your day chatting.

Hope Griff's head is better today and pleased to hear your ears a a little quieter Brenda.

Good morning Moyra hope you have a peaceful day.

Like you Brenda my house resembles a chinese laundry. Dry first thing so Teazle and I had a good walk but as promised by 9.30 it was pouring

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-11-2015, 10:30 AM
Well the slip roads covered with lard will make them real slip roads
Have a good day Lynn and hoping all goes to plan for you.
its Keshi's 3rd birthday today and Mabs 1st litter are 2 today, busy sending birthday messages to all of them.Keshi had a birthday cuddle this morning, but she was more interested in stopping Zen comandeering the dinosaur bone she was chewing on
Fine rain today, feels really warm, girls need to go out for a walk round at some point, hoping the rain eases off in an hour, then we can get out and run some bounce off Zen who is like Tigger this morning I may take her up on the tow path with Lona and Mabs for a family walk, although I'm sure at some point the inevitable will happen and she and the canal will meet
My current noise is a motor running, was quite disconcerting for a while,got used to it chugging away in the background now though.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2015, 10:39 AM
Happy birthday Keshi and mab's puppies
I have tinnitus but it doesn't keep me awake thankfully, just a horrid buzzing ringing noise, my friend Joan has it and it plays havoc with her
Lynn, have a lovely day
Hi Moyra and Sue,
The pain in my head is no better, I have used the drops but only second day, done the olbas oil inhalation.... Went a bit mad and put too many drops of oil in, nearly burnt my nose lining out lol
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2015, 01:47 PM
well it is a horrid horrid day out there...means i should get the field to myself though Lol Kota discovered the joy of puddles yesterday...my word, she looked like a swamp monster when we were heading home, and deags...well my white dog was black!!! the whole of her back legs were just caked in mud, they dry off nicely though and both have coats which cover most of their tummies.
waiting on amazon coming, i daren't move, last time they shoved a card through the door but i didn't hear them knock (o.k i am pretty deaf but the dogs alert me) and the dogs didn't bark either...i am not budging until i have got my parcel in my hand
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-11-2015, 01:56 PM
Took Zen out with Lona and Mabs, and it poured down, got soaked, she is a black muddy thing on 4 legs, but extremely happy I knew the tow path was muddy, but I doubt there's much left, its all on her. Laughed at Deags, Griff, she should get together with Zen, 2 mud magnets together.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2015, 02:01 PM
i will have to try and get a photo of her Lol, she ends up with mud all over her face from getting the ball, that is a terrible thing to do as well...pick up the muddy, wet dog slobbery tennis ball....ewwww Lol
Awww sounds like Zen had a lovely time, really wish we were closer as my pair would love bouncing with yours Lol
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >