View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2007, 12:13 PM

There is a difference between stating what someone appears to be (and admits to being) and abusing them for no reason what so ever, which is what Jade did.

Not only did Goody attack Shilpa Shetty for no reason she attacked her for her ethnic origin, which in my opinion is the lowest of the low.

Goody also describes herself as a chav, openly desputing Wayne Roony's GF, Coleen, 'title' as queen of the chavs, stating she thinks she should of been 'crowned', I read that in some womens mag in a doctors surgery last year.

Goody also admits to being less than articulate and knowledgable and a loud mouth (terming it as 'outspoken' in most cases), she admits to building a so far sucessful career on the facts, so I have not stated anything that isnt pubic knowledge already and which she admits to herslef.

Thank you.
bullterrier
Dogsey Junior
Male 

21-01-2007, 07:41 PM
All I can say is Shilpa is 10 times the woman Jade Goody could ever could aspire to be. Shilpa has more class & beauty than Goody will aquire in 10 life times. I`m ashamed to say Jade Goody is of the same race as me, it`s people like her that let us all down.
Shouldn`t say it but caught a glimpse of her snivelling, crying apology today, talk about lack of self respect. Couldn`t tell whether she was guenuine or if it was for the camera.
As the old phrase goes, reap what you sew.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2007, 09:14 PM
According to the papers it was all set-up and she was coached in her pathetic 'apology' and 'explanation' because BB let her know how dimly the public had viewed her behaviour.
bullterrier
Dogsey Junior
Male 

21-01-2007, 09:39 PM
That sounds about right, she can see the money going down the pan. At the end of the day Ch 4 are as much to blame as her, nobody was likely to stand up to her when most of her family was in there with her. It would have taken somebody with big b***s to take flak from 3 people on national T.V. without cracking, she is master of her own downfall.
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2007, 10:39 AM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
According to the papers it was all set-up and she was coached in her pathetic 'apology' and 'explanation' because BB let her know how dimly the public had viewed her behaviour.
I was very mad when I found this out as big brother is supposed to give zero inclination of the outside world's view.

Now she is using this as a excuse saying 'me and Shilpa made up...'

Not of her accord though, only because BB told her to do so!
vic.zara2007
New Member!
Female 

22-01-2007, 01:30 PM
I think it does love everyone has there own mind so am just speaking the truth. and that Jack get him out to londoners there all the same. lol
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2007, 02:59 PM
I believe its racist but not just from Jade Goody, Danielle, Jo, and Jackiey all made comments which made it racist
Such as
Jakiey - Calling Shilpa The Indian , Do you live in a Shack
Jade - Shilpa Poppadom
Jo - Maybe Indians are so ill because they dont cook thier food properly
Danielle (clearly the worst) - Shes a dog, she wants to be white, she should F off home
Then they bullied Shilpa and made he feel uncomfortable and made her cry
Jo, Jakiey, Jade and Danielle are a disgrace the UK, but maybe people may now see how people of a different race and religion have to live with everyday, many Asians, Jews, Muslims and Black people etc where not shocked because they deal with this day in and day out (i am talking from exp here having being involved and being someone of different race and colour)
Shilpa is a beautiful, intelligent, classy and amazing woman, everything Jade, Jo, Jackiey and Danielle are not, which makes them jealous and shows thier true colours

Lets hope Teddy S does say goodbye to Danielle as he has worked hard on Kick Racism out of Football, as 3/4 of West ham who he play for are Black

Jade Bullied Sophie in Big Brother 3 and i have never liked her and hopefully her 2 children WONT be caught up in this as its unfair!

As for Jack he is just a nobody without a brain and not worth talking about
Tee
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-01-2007, 03:10 PM
Good post Hayley, I agree. Only thing I don't agree with is your use of the word 'coloured'. I assume you were referring to black people. You might not know but a lot of black people find this term quite offensive.
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2007, 03:14 PM
Im sorry Tee, i have so many black friends and they call themselves coloured, i didnt mean too be offensive to u, last thing in the world i would do is be racist, ill edit
Tee
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-01-2007, 03:15 PM
Originally Posted by Hayley SBT View Post
Im sorry Tee, i have so many black friends and they call themselves coloured, i didnt mean too be offensive to u, last thing in the world i would do is be racist, ill edit
I didn't think for one minute you were racist Hayley, I just wanted to let you know that a lot of black people don't use that word. I know some do but most don't like it.

Page 12 of 15 « First < 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 >