Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2008, 07:45 PM
QUOTE BY Westie_N:

Even I did provide an explanation, I would only be called a bully and told I was preaching, as you put it!

You got that right, if you went about it like the "preachers" on the recently locked thread.

However, if you were to give sound advice to help avoid this happening in the future and give support for the inevitable whelp, that would be sooooo much more helpful!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2008, 07:49 PM
Nah .......... It's much better to criticise and upset people isn't it????? You and I come from very different worlds - thank God!

Where I come from, people make mistakes; you advise and move on, helping as much as you can. Some Christian qualities need to be brought into the dog breeding board on this forum
Really? You go right ahead, and when us "none believers" see cause for concern we will continue to tell people just how irresponsible they have been and how morally and ethically wrong they were, and you?, you can tell them how pink and fluffy it is, yes?

The other thread was seriously off track almost promoting what had gone on, it was a disgrace and still is. Sadly some people really arent bothered about dogs, they see them as something to gain money from, I am so pleased that I dont fit into that category thank you.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2008, 07:51 PM
However, if you were to give sound advice to help avoid this happening in the future and give support for the upcoming whelp, that would be sooooo much more helpful!
You dont get it do you, she didnt want help, she was proud and pleased of what she had done, it was PLANNED!!! It was wrong!! It wont make a jot of difference what we said she made that clear when others said it was wrong, but hey she has people telling her it was wonderful didnt she, pathetic!
zuhzoo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-11-2008, 07:55 PM
Borderdawn, I think you and Cheekychuhuahua and me all agree, but it's down to how we are talking to the thread starters that is different! I (and i would say cheeky) agree that breeding is not for profit or because you felt like it, as well.

I think the point is that once you have made your point (tactfully) is that nethertheless, these breeders or accidental breeders, still need and seek help. If an accident is made you need to help educate people, but help them, as well. If they have not been responsible up until this point, we need to help them be so.

I agree that careless breeding should never be seen as good. It isn't different views, just different methods, and I am not putting you or the breeder as the bad guy. (I've tried to phrase this unconfrontationally)

*edit* seen your newest post. I see your point of view. But we need to try and help her, not scare her to doing it in secret. It is a hard balance to make, and some people came off too soft, and some too harsh. If we could get her to get proper health tests (better late than never) and help her question breeding again, I think that would be the greatest gain we could have gotten.
charlieG
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-11-2008, 07:57 PM
im sorry for a min there i thought i was in the wrong thread. this is a thread for a guy sharing the news of his dog having pups. plz dont bully this member away like u did the last one.
keep ur remarks to urselves or if u must address them do it here
http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php...05#post1534005
like u have been told to.

as for the the thread starter CONGRATULATIONS i hoe u have no problems with ur furbabies. i love the pics very cute. plz keep updating and dont be put off.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2008, 08:05 PM
I do understand what you are saying Zuhzoo, but the thread was seen as condoning and praising and nothing more. I cannot agree with that.
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2008, 08:08 PM
QUOTE BY Borderdawn:

Sadly some people really arent bothered about dogs, they see them as something to gain money from, I am so pleased that I dont fit into that category thank you.

Well, you know what, neither do I - so I am not sure what you are implying. You just can't keep that nasty tongue under control - can you?????

The puppies in the thread that we are talking about will be crossbreeds (something you obviously have a problem with). They will hardly make the Breeder rich!!!!!

You keep confusing this post with the last "locked" one. This was not a planned mating which will produce crossbreed pups. The Breeder doesn't sound like a Puppy Farmer to me, so get off your high horse, listening to preaching gets tiresome .......................

Would you prefer the pups were aborted? I am sure you would not! So why not be pleasant or not comment at all. Fact is, they are going to be born, whether you like it or not! If you don't like it, don't come on the thread - simple
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2008, 08:15 PM
On a slightly different note, CheekyChi, have you seen how much crossbreeds sell for? Much more than a lot of pedigrees - and I am not against mongrels either, before you say it.

Not every thread will hold the same opinions and not everyone who contributes to a thread has to agree, therefore, there are bound to be different opinions on most topics and that's just the way it is.

And yes, I am a non-Christian. I am not religious whatsoever and do not have to be more Christian like!

I totally agree with Borderdawn on this one.
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2008, 08:32 PM
QUOTE BY WESTIE_N:

And yes, I am a non-Christian. I am not religious whatsoever and do not have to be more Christian like!

I totally agree with Borderdawn on this one

------------------------------------------

You are allowed to be totally with Borderdawn on this one! You are allowed to be unkind and judgmental and all the things you want to be. Just please be those things on another thread, as I feel that you have outstayed your welcome on this thread! The poor Thread Starter will probably run a mile when he comes back to look at all this.

I have said my piece to both you and Borderdawn. You know exactly how I feel (believe me I am not alone) so before another Member abandons their thread over bullying behaviour, just let it go, eh?????
Azz
Administrator
Male 

16-11-2008, 08:33 PM
CheekyChihuahua - please edit your posts and place people's quotes you have referred to inside [ QUOTE ] tags. This is a forum-rule, when quoting other people's text, put it inside quote tags.

To use the quote tags, simply put the text you are quoting inside quote tags:

[QUOTE]Like This[/QUOTE]

If you want to add their name:

[QUOTE=ADD-NAME-HERE]Do so like This[/QUOTE]
Page 3 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »