View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-10-2020, 06:26 PM
Evening everyone been a nice c hilly sunny day today after wind and rain during the evening and through the night.
Dillon did a longer road walk today. We then had breakfast tidied up and dropped some dog food off to an independent rescue in Downham market. Neighbour Graham left me a big storage tun of dried food on the drive yesterday while we were out on a walk, I have never fed Dillon kibble and certainly won't now due to the bloat.
I also had a bag of cold pressed food breaks down much quicker than kibble. but won't even feed him that anymore and also two unopened bags of organic air dried raw food needs reconstituting. They also went I am back feeding raw which lots of people with bloat survivors recommend. Plus he always use to be on it till he went off it if he does again it will be wet he is fed.

Chris expect you are in for a busy week.
Harvey glad to hear Bruno is eating a little, we find tuna or tinned sardines I get the ones in olive or sunflower oil or a bit of grated cheese.
He also likes a big dollop of natural Greek yogurt on the side of his food.

Hope everyone has had a good day and that all four legged friends are well.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2