Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2018, 08:33 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 14th November, 2018

God morning all, I ache all over again this morning. I trust you all and your four legged friends are in fine fettle.

Lynn hope you are beginning to make some semblance of order to your new home and Dillon is beginning to settle.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2018, 09:28 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow. If it isn't a cold or something else Moyra maybe you should think about turning your mattress either around or over. I dds that to mine this morning. Hope all others are keeping well. Lynn hope you are getting out of a muddle more. Griff be good today. any signs of patter of tiny paws yet Gordon?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-11-2018, 10:14 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda and all to follow.
Dillon unsettled today Gorden gone off to work till tomorrow evening.
When we got out of the front door for a walk he wanted to go in the van. We went in the gate he had a sniff and we came home again.
More organised chaos now than unorganised chaos.

Beth coming later so grabbing some toast and coffee after having a tidy and hoover in the small spaces that aren't covered in boxes still.

Hope everyone is well and all our four legged friends are to.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2018, 10:34 AM
Morning all
I have been good Brenda.... feeling a bit sick now
Moyra, did you get a new mattress?? Or do you think it's the cold weather?
Lynn, have a nice time with Beth, I am sure once Dillon gets his own scent down he will be much happier
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-11-2018, 12:56 PM

all done now bar painting, insulating tape is holding quadrant Until wood glue sets.

No good me painting it, I put the paint on the wrong way according to Sue. I am now knackered after doing all this
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2018, 02:11 PM
Good job Barry
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2018, 02:15 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
God morning all, I ache all over again this morning. I trust you all and your four legged friends are in fine fettle.

Lynn hope you are beginning to make some semblance of order to your new home and Dillon is beginning to settle.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Oh dear thats a shame did you get a new matress? have to say since having my new bed I am sleeping fantastically and back not aching at all.

If not get the doctor to do a blood test maybe you have a "something" ongoing
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2018, 02:17 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning Moyra and all to follow. If it isn't a cold or something else Moyra maybe you should think about turning your mattress either around or over. I dds that to mine this morning. Hope all others are keeping well. Lynn hope you are getting out of a muddle more. Griff be good today. any signs of patter of tiny paws yet Gordon?
Opps Brenda Goodmorning. I missed your matress point to Moyra so maybe great minds think alike "matress"

Hope you are good and all is going on well;
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2018, 02:19 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Moyra, brenda and all to follow.
Dillon unsettled today Gorden gone off to work till tomorrow evening.
When we got out of the front door for a walk he wanted to go in the van. We went in the gate he had a sniff and we came home again.
More organised chaos now than unorganised chaos.

Beth coming later so grabbing some toast and coffee after having a tidy and hoover in the small spaces that aren't covered in boxes still.

Hope everyone is well and all our four legged friends are to.
Morning

He does not know he has moved, but will soon get into a rouine, dogs do. The things he loves most are there you and Gorden....

Having a visitor will be nice you seem happier in the posting already, so I think this is meant to be your forever home.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2018, 02:22 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Morning all
I have been good Brenda.... feeling a bit sick now
Moyra, did you get a new mattress?? Or do you think it's the cold weather?
Lynn, have a nice time with Beth, I am sure once Dillon gets his own scent down he will be much happier
Good morning Griff,

Okay need to read before I post more mattress chatter. there is something going around Griff I think so stay warm.

How is the garden coming or is your Dad on hold patio wise till the better weather supposed to be a real cold snap coming and SNOW.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >