Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2008, 09:08 AM
Originally Posted by Teddysmum View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all,

Nice and sunny here in Devon but everything is soaked. Trying to dry the lawn out so the kids can go out and play but its almost impossible, it's been soggy for months.

Teddy actually slept for a four hour stretch last night so I don't feel such a zombie this morning.

Nothing planned for today so I might just curl up with the kids this afternon and watch a DVD. Bliss!

Have a good sunday everyone.

Morning Julie
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2008, 09:15 AM
Morning Vicki.....'The sun has got his hat on' here today too.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2008, 09:19 AM
Morning Vicki .,Morning all its lovely and sunny here today ,So I might tackle the weeeds in my garden if I can tell which are weeds and which are flowers that is xxdk
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2008, 09:25 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Morning Vicki.....'The sun has got his hat on' here today too.
Morning Stephanie

Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
Morning Vicki .,Morning all its lovely and sunny here today ,So I might tackle the weeeds in my garden if I can tell which are weeds and which are flowers that is xxdk
Morning Jackie
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2008, 10:20 AM
Morning all...

Suffering from the mother of all hangovers this morning, plus I forgot that the clocks went forward, so got all confused with the time...

The dogs and chickens and rabbit all got their brekkies late this morning, and I haven't had any brekkie, as I don't think my stomach can take it

Sunny but windy here, crossing fingers that it stays this way, as have a load of washing to put on the line, and I'm sick of mopping muddy pawprints off the kitchen floor.

Have sent OH to the shop for nice breakfast things in the hope that I'll feel better, then off got a dogwalk later this afternoon with Max and Murphy's mum and sister
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2008, 11:13 AM
Originally Posted by IsoChick View Post
Morning all...

Suffering from the mother of all hangovers this morning, plus I forgot that the clocks went forward, so got all confused with the time...

The dogs and chickens and rabbit all got their brekkies late this morning, and I haven't had any brekkie, as I don't think my stomach can take it

Sunny but windy here, crossing fingers that it stays this way, as have a load of washing to put on the line, and I'm sick of mopping muddy pawprints off the kitchen floor.

Have sent OH to the shop for nice breakfast things in the hope that I'll feel better, then off got a dogwalk later this afternoon with Max and Murphy's mum and sister
Afternoon Shelley - hope your tum settles hon x
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2008, 11:21 AM
Morning Vicki, and every one else, weather looks good hope you all have a great day.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2008, 11:41 AM
Morning all. We had a lovely night out with friends last night at the tappas bar.Slept in VERY late this morning...mid-day......

Just been out to look at next doors building works and they are now overhanging our propery. Now we have a dilemma.(see sep thread)

Anyway, off to mums for lunch/breakfast.....have alovely day everyone.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2008, 11:44 AM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
Morning Vicki, and every one else, weather looks good hope you all have a great day.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Afternoon Toni

Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Morning all. We had a lovely night out with friends last night at the tappas bar.Slept in VERY late this morning...mid-day......

Just been out to look at next doors building works and they are now overhanging our propery. Now we have a dilemma.(see sep thread)

Anyway, off to mums for lunch/breakfast.....have alovely day everyone.
Afternoon Rachel
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2