View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 06:16 PM
awe thats such a great photo, I think sometimes you get to know a person better on line,,, but only if the person talking is being honest, I have to say all the dogsey members I have met have been just what I expected if not better,,, I adore Eunice,,shes just such a jem, but they have all been super,,, hope its not to long untill you pair catch up with one another again x
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 06:27 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
I think sometimes you get to know a person better on line
Too true, I now live with the last person I met online lol!

Great pic though, I am very jealous. I've met quite a few dogsey members (at NIS) show, and Lorna when she lived just up the road from me.

It would be nice to have a 'meet' one day, even without dogs (cos for some it would be easier)..... all of us wearing tags with our usernames on, it would be great to put faces to names.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 06:32 PM
Originally Posted by beckyc View Post
It would be nice to have a 'meet' one day, even without dogs (cos for some it would be easier)..... all of us wearing tags with our usernames on, it would be great to put faces to names.
I think there's been a few of these in the past. I'm game
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 06:36 PM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
Great photo and glad you got on well.

I have so far met 3 dogsey members (if you exclude their doggies ) and hope to meet up with them again and some others too
I certainly hope we can do some more 'meets' with other Dogsey people as well!

Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
It's the love of all things "designer" that links us, don't you know
LOL, too true. That an the fact that neither of us suffer fools!

Originally Posted by Shona View Post
awe thats such a great photo, I think sometimes you get to know a person better on line,,, but only if the person talking is being honest, I have to say all the dogsey members I have met have been just what I expected if not better,,, I adore Eunice,,shes just such a jem, but they have all been super,,, hope its not to long untill you pair catch up with one another again x
Thanks Shona! I agree. All the Dogsey members I have met are exactly what I expected. I'm sure it won't be long til we cross paths again

Too true, I now live with the last person I met online lol!

Great pic though, I am very jealous. I've met quite a few dogsey members (at NIS) show, and Lorna when she lived just up the road from me.

Be careful Mrs. You're one of us with your likes of designer gear. We'll definitely be gunning for you next. I get the feeling that between the three of us, we would make our mark wherever we met up
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 06:37 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
I think there's been a few of these in the past. I'm game
Psssst Vicki, I think we've just found our next victim in Becky...mwaaaahaaaahaaaa!
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 06:45 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Psssst Vicki, I think we've just found our next victim in Becky...mwaaaahaaaahaaaa!
Hmmm now I was just thinking I'd have to buy myself a new bag for such an occassion, now I'm wondering what I'd be letting myself in for! lol
My problem is whereas I used to be in Berkshire now I'm right on the coast out East, so it limits me a bit...... but not that much.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 06:49 PM
Hmmm now I was just thinking I'd have to buy myself a new bag for such an occassion, now I'm wondering what I'd be letting myself in for! lol
My problem is whereas I used to be in Berkshire now I'm right on the coast out East, so it limits me a bit...... but not that much.
Definitely a new bag! No chickening out either! Where there's a will there's a way and all that. If Vicki and I found a way, I'm sure we'll all manage somehow. It's a terribly long way from up North you know LOL
Border1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-03-2008, 06:50 PM
It is good to meet the members have met quite a few from here have met, Wufflehound, kicks, megan55collies and perrodeagua so have met a few
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 06:55 PM
Originally Posted by Border1 View Post
It is good to meet the members have met quite a few from here have met, Wufflehound, kicks, megan55collies and perrodeagua so have met a few
It is great and I think we all get on so well because we have our love of dogs in common. It's always a good place to start! How's grunt2 by the way? We've had to replace Cassie's as she ripped his head off eventually
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 06:59 PM
Looks like you had a great time

Can i come next time? Can I? Can I?
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >