Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ARC
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

24-01-2013, 08:00 PM

MARY approx. 2yr old Staffy

Mary is an unclaimed stray & was found wandering just before Christmas. She is a lovely, friendly girl and we think she was dumped because of her skin problem.She is now receiving treatment for this and it appears to be improving slowly, but we would recommend that Mary's flea treatment is monitored throughout her lifetime She seems to get on with most other dogs, but does like to play rough and is quite dominant, so she would need a very tolerant doggy friend. She would possibly be too much for cats, and as Mary is a typical bouncy Staffy girl she would make a loving, if not challenging friend. It would be a matter of who would get worn out first !
If you would like to offer Mary a loving home, please call 0845 475 5958 or email: rehoming@animalrescuecymru.co.uk We rehome all over the UK and always carry out a home check before rehoming any animal.
ARC
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

08-03-2013, 09:16 PM
Mary is still looking for her forever home
ARC
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

28-03-2013, 08:32 PM
Mary is STILL waiting for her forever home
ARC
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

13-04-2013, 10:56 AM
Mary's Camping Trip

Hi everybody – I have just got home from a camping weekend in Margam Park, and I really enjoyed myself. I had a go at some agility, which I managed easily with some help from my humans and also did some obedience. Once I got started on the obedience, I remembered a lot of things that another human must have taught me in the past. My human said I did my sits & downs really well, and then later on they let me off my lead. I had my new squeaky ball to play with & I ran & fetched it back every time it was thrown. Everybody was pleased with me and I didn’t run off to see anyone else as I would rather walk close to my human friends.

I also met a lot of other dogs, and said “hello” to them with no grumbling, although there were one or two who just got a little too close to me, but I was very polite when I asked them to move on! I travelled well and slept in the tent in my crate. My humans said I was the warmest one in the tent – I think they would have liked to have been in with me – but I did manage to creep into one of the sleeping bags one morning for a cuddle !

ARC
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

20-04-2013, 07:04 PM
We nearly lost poor Mary on the operating table today - she had a large swelling in her throat that the vet thinks was caused by a sting of some description. So off to the vet for an investigative operation, as no x-rays would penetrate the lump. Then - under anaesthetic - she stopped breathing! Thanks to the work of the vet, she pulled through and is now on medication and rest ( if we can keep her quiet and still !),and even though this has cost ARC over £800 of our limited funds, we would have gladly paid any amount to have this lovely girl back with us.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2013, 08:07 PM
Phew! And I love that piccie of her on the 'camping'.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2013, 08:10 PM
I wanted to make a modest donation to your good cause but it seems you only accept cheques after printing out a form and posting it off with a cheque?

How sad. I can't do that at all from Cyprus and even here cheques are a thing of the past.

Do you not have a Paypal account set up?
ARC
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

21-04-2013, 08:38 AM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
I wanted to make a modest donation to your good cause but it seems you only accept cheques after printing out a form and posting it off with a cheque?

How sad. I can't do that at all from Cyprus and even here cheques are a thing of the past.

Do you not have a Paypal account set up?
Thankyou so much for your offer of a donation. Yes we have a paypal account. Our email is: rehoming@animalrescuecymru.co.uk, and I will get more info from our treasurer & message you with it later. Regards Yvonne
ARC
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

21-04-2013, 08:44 AM
Originally Posted by ARC View Post
Thankyou so much for your offer of a donation. Yes we have a paypal account. Our email is: rehoming@animalrescuecymru.co.uk, and I will get more info from our treasurer & message you with it later. Regards Yvonne
Hi, if you look on the left hand side of our web site home page, www.animalrescuecymru.co.uk - there is a paypal donate button which will make things easier than a cheque. Again - many, many thanks. Mary is doing really well now,and enjoying being spoilt !! She really is a sweetie. Regards Yvonne
ARC
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

21-05-2013, 07:07 PM
Mary is still waiting for her new loving family to come along
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >