View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2005, 02:31 PM
We have a couple of nasty labs that are allowed to roam that either attack or terrorize the local dogs, one came off the worse in an encounter with the huge Leonberger bitch that lives in the village. Her owners Dad(must be 80 if he's a day)was walking her minding his own business(she has been spayed yonks ago)when both the labs appeared from no where the yellow one immediately tried to mate her but he had made a very bad choice as she simply shook him off & then grabbed him by the neck & pinned him to the ground makes such a noise I heard it & he was 100 yards away. The black lab did a runner home & by the time I got to the old gent the bitch was lying across the labs back & he was completely flattened. I got the man to give me her lead & sit down & I called her to me & gave her some treats ! The lab scuttled away tail very firmly between his legs, Now if he she out the labs clear of home when they see her

They are a d*mn nuisance & were at one time jumping into my garden to have a poo I just let Abbie my GSD out one day whilst the yellow was doing his usual & I've never seen a lab move so fast ! & Abbie was on lead !

I feel sorry for the dogs having such d*mn useless owners.

I hope you boy is ok & not too distressed

I would send the letter by signed for delivery(the old recorded delivery)that wy you will know he has got it & will have a better claim via the small claims court. You should actually think about the distress & suffering to you & your dog as well as the vets bill
RobK
Dogsey Senior
Male 

09-04-2005, 07:18 PM
We have one of these a@#holes in my neighborehood as well. This jerk leaves his tied up in the front yard and laughs as it terrifies anyone passing! Which as you know makes it a little more Agressive everytime.

One day this dog will get out and then look out!!!
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2005, 08:26 PM
I know it's awful, like I said it these people that give certain dogs and their owners a bad name. I just hope that the letter will scare him a bit and make him think twice. He's so arrogant that he really doesn't think there's anything wrong with what he does, that's what worries me!
There's a little 10 year old girl that walks her Sheltie round the village, can you imagine the trauma if this bloke opened his front door and the dog mauled this little girls dog?? It has happened several times before to other dog owners!
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4