View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2009, 04:14 PM

I've just nearly let Takara out to kill someone!

I was on the phone when I heard a lot of barking, I went outside to see half a dozen hooded lads outside the gate and figured they'd be gone soon so came back inside after telling Takara to be quiet.

Next thing, she starts up again - went out... now the youths were leaning on the drive gates chatting whilst one of them was winding Takara up with a stick

I went up to try and get Takara who was so wound up she wouldn't let me get hold of her and I was still on the phone. I walked up and said 'can you quit winding her up please?' at which point the lad shouts 'it's only a stick' and threw it at my head

It's a bloody good job I was on the phone otherwise there'd have been a real scene I tell you!!

I don't know where the hell they've come from because generally this is a nice quiet neighbourhood, we don't have rude little ballbags like that hanging around!
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2009, 04:17 PM
Is the moon full today?

How rude of them, but there you go, no surprises for me on that one. Would the lad be so bold if takara had bitten him? I think not!!!
Bloody hooligans....they should be in school...shouldn't they?
Calm down and have a cuppa
Elaine x
shyart
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-03-2009, 04:22 PM
disrespectful little horrid brats!!!
hope your ok
niki
xxx
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2009, 04:22 PM
LOL thanks elaine - I've calmed down now but it did make me so angry! Usually I'd still be at the shop at this time but have come home as I'm going out with my sister to get mum's birthday present in a bit.

Thought as it's such a nice day, T could go out in the garden for a bit - especially as it's not too cold to leave the door open. She'd coped with all the school kids coming home and students walking back up from lectures and then the little toerags upset her! (I say little, they were all bigger than me!)
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2009, 04:23 PM
Thanks Niki,

I'm ok, thankfully it was only a little stick - think he'd pulled it from next door's privet and it didn't hit my head, it got my shoulder instead.

But still no need for it. I said please!
KateM
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-03-2009, 04:24 PM
Hum, well throwing a stick at you is technically assault, i think i'd have been tempted to tell who ever you were on the phone to that you had to hang up so you could call the police.......... bet that would have made them scarper.

Poor T, hope that she calms down soon!
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2009, 04:24 PM
I'd have rung the police, anti social behavior and round here gangs of youths always get moved on.
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2009, 04:37 PM
They moved on after that whether or not it was because I said 'it's ok Takara - eat him' and walked back into the house...I don't know.

I don't know if they thought I was calling the police because I said goodbye to the person I was on the phone to as I walked back into the house then came out again with a scowl on my face whilst still on the phone - so perhaps they thought I was on the phone to the police??

I couldn't have called the police anyway because I didn't really look at them when I went out I was focusing more on Takara and had no idea what any of them looked like - they all had their hoods up!

Won't hesitate to if they hang around here again though!
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2009, 04:39 PM
Originally Posted by hayleybella View Post
I'd have rung the police, anti social behavior and round here gangs of youths always get moved on.
Me too, that's how it starts...little niggles and then it gets bigger and bigger until gets serious...nip it in the bud as soon as it starts. We did that round here we had a group of 7 or 8 that used to stand on the corner at night messing about and drinking. No one would do anything so Chris and I phoned the police umteen times until they got sick of us ringing I suppose We now have a community warden that walks around....put a stop to that lot.
Fred&Mya'smum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2009, 04:53 PM
Horrid little gits, I'd say more but I'd get banned for foul language. Hope you and Takara are ok - big hugs
Kids today seem to be sooo horrible and have no respect
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >