Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2023, 07:02 AM

Morning tis Monday 25th September 2023

Morning all. Hope you all had a good day yesterday and evening. Kelly I hope things can get sorted for Steve without to much hassle. Kazz not sure why you said Bristol but I will look them up and see what they say. Excitement to day, Tesco is coming. Sun is shining so hope you all have a good day. Word for today:Bouses
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-09-2023, 10:00 AM
Morning brenda and all to follow.
Sunny here too today, so washing in the machine will be on the line later.
Gorden is over looking after Freya today.
Brewster is limping and a bit whiney but he does miss Gorden and he has been chewing everything he shouldn't be.
Teething is still ongoing.
Spoke to someone else in the breed last night who had the same problems with her pup a bit older than Brewster and they resolved without an operation also and her dogs breeder also had it in a couple of pups and so advised her on what could help, so her our friend, and a breeder so lots to go armed with to the consultation and reasons for not jumping into operating while he has so much growing to do.

griff I hope it all goes well for Steve today.
brenda I hope there are no substitutions.

Have a good day everyone.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2023, 10:06 AM
Good morning Brenda and Lynn

Hope the Tesco order is all ok Brenda

At least you have a lot of information to take with you Lynn so hopefully things will right themselves without intervention.

Hope Steve gets a good result Kelly

Lovely morning here now and quite warm. Teazle walked and monthly Tesco run done, sorted and out away. Now a quick coffeee before getting lunch although I am being pestered by she who must be obeyed for her dinner Have also done a tip run before going to Tesco. Bedroom finished yesterday and helped him put doors back on his fitted wardrobes so he now only has to put everything back in place.

Take care everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2023, 12:22 PM
Lynn, I really hope you get Brewster sorted and tbh, I wouldn't be rushing for surgery in a young pup either....young bones and all that
Brenda, hope you have had a nice walk today if you have been and I hope your Tesco delivery was more successful than ours.
Sue, besy as usual!!
Apparently, there were some temporary lights, the sun was low and obscuring Steve's vision of the amber and red, he followed a car through and apparently a passenger reported him for going through on red! A 2 day suspension for that!! Bonus is, it's paid suspension and they reviewed the footage and just said that they wouldn't have done anything different..... basically, a box ticking exercise....it was just red apparently too so a case of someone being a sad little tw*t and reporting drivers. If Steve has done something, he will always own up....no matter the consequences....and he literally couldn't think of anything he had done, not surprising as he didn't even know he had done it.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2023, 12:24 PM
Good afternoon all

Beautiful day here. Breakfast up on the prom this morning.

Lynn, I've everything crossed for Brewster. We still have all the puppy proofing in place so Ted doesn't get much chance to chew things he shouldn't. However the little devil will occasionally try to chew the cardboard in place as part of the puppy proofing We get Yak bars for Ted which he chews on merrily so they may have helped a bit

The guys coming to fit the part which I am sure is wrong on the scooter, aren't coming until 13th October crazy or what

Now to try to get through to the dentist because Gary cracked a tooth during his fit a couple of nights ago <sigh>
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2023, 12:30 PM
My Tesco delivery was brilliant. Delivery chap was good to.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-09-2023, 04:22 PM
Oh poor Steve. The thing is if you're driving you sometimes have to take into account whether it is safer to carry on through rather than stop and cause an accident from behind.
I had to do this last week through some lights.
I wouldn't be surprised if the person reporting doesn't even drive.

Glad the delivery was good brenda.
Sue another busy day.

Chris we have a yak chew, natural lamb braids and long bits of natural chews and still he prefers the sofas, doorstep etc.,
Good luck with the dental appointment.

I am glad most are thinking like us about being conservative while he is growing and reluctant to operate at this young age.
Very reassuring that the way we are thinking is the right thing to do for now.