Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2023, 06:36 AM

Moment Monday 11th September 2023

Morning all. Hope you all had a good day yesterday. Chris thinking of you. Hope you have a better day. Overcast here but warm again. Have a good day everyone.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2023, 08:33 AM
Morning Brenda and all to follow

Off today a random days holiday, just popped the bedding in the machine as its been hot and sweaty so talking chance before the weather turns this afternoon to get mostly dry (fingers crossed) some tshort and its on the line already lowing nicely. Off to do a bi-monthly shop then (bigs stuff.)

Not sure whats on the agenda then weather dependant maybe hot sit and read, raining sit and read. In between maybe gardening

Chris hugs to you, hope the pups doing okay being kept in if the garden is so hot again.

Brenda May watch that film I recorded yesterday it sort of reminded me in the reading of it like MASK (Cher) but a good cast.

Lynn Have a great day I bet Gorden wonders how he found time to work.

Griff With the weather turning hopefully Steve will be fine water carrier wise. Sounds odd about his long weekends hope it gets sorted.

Sue Suspect you will be busy busy busy, did you sort the painting out at your lads?

Have a good morning all catch you laters
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2023, 10:21 AM
Good morning Brenda and Kazz

Have a good day Brenda

Hope you get all you want when shopping Kazz

Hugs Chris and hope bruising is not to painful

Got all the walls painted outside yesterday with two. coats in a few places. Paul is a perfectionist so a lot more scraping of flaky paint that we had missed. We finished about 3.00pm having stopped for a quick bite to eat whilst we watched the paint dry It now looks lovely and clean but wait until it rains then the dirt will splash up again. It is like the Forth bridge never ending.

Lovely her/his morning. Teazle walked and visited new vet to register only to be told have to do it on line. Very nice receptionist. She gave me a rough estimate for a dental which I know Teazle needs and very helpful about me having trouble getting her in early with the school runs etc. unlike my late vet no you had to be there at 8.30 sorry no can do on certain days.
Bedding also washed and now ironed and in the airing cupboard.. Don't know what will happen later as I too have a day off

Take care everyone
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2023, 11:28 AM
Good afternoon all

Ted has had the opportunity to blow off steam today as we went to the next village to stock up on chews for him so he had a lovely long walk/run and is now spark out He does seem to have a bit of an upset tum today though and was sick this morning. I'm guessing that was caused by the upset yesterday

Lovely morning. Hazy sunshine with a lovely breeze that kept it perfect for Ted. It was therapeutic for me too with the longer run so that was a bonus
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2023, 02:14 PM
Brenda There is another film on this week you may like its on Film4 which I hink is freeview its called Lion (based on true story) aboutan indian lad who gets lost on a train journey then adopted by an Australian couple. preview looks good
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2023, 02:52 PM
Thanks Kazz I will look it up.