Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2007, 02:59 AM
Originally Posted by hayleybella View Post

how did this guy not win??
He might not have won the competition [ gawd knows why not ], but he`s the only singer from it to have guaranteed himself a lifetime career

I read that he might have signed a recording contract this past week so if its true I for one will be rushing to buy his first album as soon as its out, his voice is top class quality - til them I`ll have to make do with the disc I burned of his version of `Somewhere` [ mainly because I can`t remember how I managed to save that one to my hard drive so have`nt been able to compile his other songs yet lol ]

I still think he should do The Impossible Dream, and daft as it will sound I`d love to hear him do MacArthur Park [ the way Richard Harris sang it, not Donna Summer`s version ].

[ paused to see if it was available anywhere ]

Bloomin` `eck, I found it, the Richard Harris version on You Tube, yaaaaay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o53oM6hCJSA

Yep, listening to it fresh confirms it, Rhydian really really should sing it, he`d do an outstanding job

I should have been his mentor, I`d have picked him songs which would have made the other contestants pack up and go home without bothering to try to compete with him
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2007, 11:16 AM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post

I should have been his mentor, I`d have picked him songs which would have made the other contestants pack up and go home without bothering to try to compete with him
LOL me too I wanted him to sing Fredie Mercury's Barcelona. just looked on you tube n ended up looking at all all the phantom of the opera videos
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6