View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-12-2007, 11:58 PM
I think they said that new song was written for Mariah Carey and someone else but it was re-written for the finalist. I'm really sad as Rhydian sang it so much better than Leon and I thought it was a nice song sung by him.

I didn't see the beginning series of X Factor to see Rhydian when he was being big headed, but I read in the papers about it. We only start seeing X Factor when it gets down to the last ten as we cant be bothered beforehand listening to all the rubbish singers.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-12-2007, 12:11 AM
Originally Posted by hayleybella View Post
Leon did not entertain me at all! I found him highly boring! every song he sang sounded the same! do 'youngsters' like Micheal buble (who's he anyway??) wannabes then? I really can't see him making a career out of it unlike Rhydian who I hope will! still should have expected this result from the voting public who voted out Beverly and kept Hope in for so long!!

I'm so cross I may go into labour!
I hope you didn't go into labour If you did and it's a boy you can call it Rhydian in memory of this evening.
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2007, 12:38 AM
Its a bloomin` travesty, no way should Rhydian have been beaten, he`s head and shoulders and the rest, above the others, what a ridiculous result !

I just hope he has an album out asap, I`ll definitely be buying it, I love a classy operatic voice doing the diversity he was prepared to go for, its about time the charts had a real classy voice in it instead of the usual dross that pretends to pass as music.
Pfffft !
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2007, 07:46 AM
I love Rhydian, and would also buy his LP, he was amazing, even though I don't like opera, but his version of Bridge over trouble water was simply amazing, yes he may well have a contract, but imho he was robbed last night, it is after all a singing contest
mforster85
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-12-2007, 08:09 AM
:smt026 yah leon won woohoo he soo deserved it!:smt026

rhydian is gross :smt078

and thank goodness same difference didnt win!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-12-2007, 08:24 AM
I am glad Leon won too.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-12-2007, 10:34 AM
Maybe Leon won because of all the votes he got from Scotland. The judges shouldn't have made it sound like it was Wales against Scotland!

I really liked that new song sung by Rhidyan He wont be allowed to sing it anymore now it's going to be Leon's
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2007, 11:12 AM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
I love Rhydian, and would also buy his LP, he was amazing, even though I don't like opera, but his version of Bridge over trouble water was simply amazing, yes he may well have a contract, but imho he was robbed last night, it is after all a singing contest
thats so true he was by far the better talent and performer.

loved his version of you'll never walk alone also. I was very unimpressed with his duet though I thought katherine Jenkins was too high and he sang it better on his own!

Can't wait to hear more from Rhydian.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2007, 02:15 PM
Well everyone of you are in trouble with me cause I haven't flaming watched it yet and now I know who wins! That's you all off my Christmas card list and I'm going off to sulk now and watch it knowing the results!!!!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2007, 03:15 PM
Of course Rhydian should have won, he's far more talented, but my slant on this is...... Whoever mentors the WINNER obviously puts their first record out and holds on to their prize forever, and personally, I think Simon Cowell who runs the whole show desperately wanted Rhydian in his camp, so he fixed it (somehow, pay off or something to Danni???)that Rhydian could be under his wing if she had the winner? What do you think on this theory??? I bet I'm not the only one thinking along these lines either!
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >